Lt. Commander
# 11 My Questions
04-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Dan,

Is there a chance that we can get a playable Ferasn captain? I would love to add that to my KDF lineup.

Are the engineering reports coming down the pike?

If you can talk about fleets ...
Has there been any talk about having a Bridge Officer storage for Fleet Bases? My fleet has a few blues and purples that we dont need but want to hold on to incase someone wants to roll a captain with all Bajorians or Andorians.

Will fleets be able to form alliences with one another (like the City of Heroes Coalitions)?

Thank you as always for your time.

Matt Miracle
Lt. Commander
# 12
With the Vault out, and Alpha out, and the last FE in regular progression can you give us a hint towards whats next in the way of new missions outside the upcoming FE Replay?

Are there any new costumes coming out for the Tier 5 BOP and Raptor on the KDF side to match with the more modern looking +1 ships on the lower levels and the Vor'kang? I love my Qin, but it's honestly not a very attractive ship when compared to the +1 models of the other raptors. It lacks that sleek aggressive look.
Lt. Commander
# 13
Events in the fleet event tab won't let anyone but the original poster remove them. For example, our fleet had a fleet admiral that left. Other fleet admirals are unable to remove his events that are repeating and cluttering up the list. Are there any plans to give fleet admirals the ability to remove events such as these?
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-30-2012, 12:08 PM
Due to the change to the cooldowns for STFs, is there any plan to maybe nerf the damage output of the Borg NPCs in them? Elite STFs (in particular Cure Space) are almost impossible.
Lt. Commander
# 15 This is a serious question.
04-30-2012, 12:08 PM
In my line of work, we like to keep things short, sweet and to the point. Though I could go on explaining my question, I'm just going to come out and say it: When is this game not going to suck?

Alright I'll give you a better one. It feels like this game has entered a dark period with the lack of fun and enjoyable content and lack of endgame and lack of exploration etc. When will this game come out of the "Dark Ages?"
Lt. Commander
# 16 Questions:
04-30-2012, 12:10 PM
1. As many Vice Admirals have played through the entire game and have maxed out ship and character abilities, what are things we can look forward too to justify paying for the game moving forward.

2. Will you be opening up the ability to play as BORG or Romulan/Reman? I think it would be great to be able to just open fire on another character in the game. If I was a BORG, you could go around fighting people as they are traveling through various sectors.

3. Will you be opening up the ability to play in the Mirror Universe? They are on our side, why not open up some sub-space rift that allows you to cross over to their side. Set up a starbase for our universe on their side.

4. I really need new reasons to place this game, without just replaying the entire game as a new character. What else can Star Trek Online offer dedicated users moving forward?
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Are we going to see more missions involving environment suits?

Will we see Starfleet or KDF-issued environment suits?

Will we see environment suits available as costumes for Foundry missions?
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-30-2012, 12:11 PM
Is there any chance we can get increased personal bank and inventory space, also possibley with the addition of "TABS" for consumables and tribbles.

Dilithium was supposed to be brought in to combine all the currentcies, However Lobi Crystals have now been introduced - will there be a way to exchange GPL and or Dilithium for Lobi Crystals and will we be able to sell our unwanted lock box items to the Lobi Vendor for crystals.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-30-2012, 12:11 PM
What kind of additions/changes are in the pipeline, now that Gozer has become the King of PvP? When can we expect to see them? Any sort term plans (maps, etc)?

How about updates to the Sci resists?
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-30-2012, 12:12 PM
Are we going to see some new maps?
Is UPS going to make another appearance as I believe that could be a good socail meeting place.
Closed Thread