Lt. Commander
# 21
04-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Now that we met some of the new Enterprise F Crew Members do you plan to include them into more missions in the future? Like in some kind of stand alone missions where the player has to help them or at least deal with them.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-30-2012, 12:14 PM
With the fate of a Romulan Faction up in the air, is there a chance we could at least see playable Romulans for KDF and Fed players, or at the very least Romulan ridges in the tailor?

Any chance the Klingons can get a mission like Alpha, where they get to fight alongside (and meet) the crew of the Bortasqu' and is there any chance the ship's captain will be a female?
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Why no more story driven stf's? I'm quoting gozer from his recent stoked interview for that question? What exactly are plans for this focus on endgame? Details please, Dan?
Lt. Commander
# 24
The Ferengi D'Kora lockbox reward had onboard mail and exchange console functionality that players have been asking for a long time. Another feature long asked for was the ability to use the crafting system on board your ship.

Will features like these ever be rolled out to other ships, besides lockbox ships?

Also previously mentioned was a revamp of the Crafting system. Is there any chance this will be in development prior to Season 7?

If you could predict what features will be in Season 7, what features do you think will be likely to make the cut? Do you already know what the theme for Season 7 will be?
Lt. Commander
Mr. Stahl i was wondering when will you and the rest of the dev team be doing another in game pvp event with players? i ask because on the website for the fleet im in we have awards for ingame stuff and one of them requires being killed by you. If i may ask another i was wondering roughly when new stf's will be comeing out? thank you for your time in answering these questions.
Lt. Commander
# 26
Why no more story driven stf's? I'm quoting gozer from his recent stoked interview for that question? What exactly are plans for this focus on endgame? Details please, Dan?
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Over the years, it's seemed like Cryptic has pushed patches through even when bugs are known or seem obvious to players. Are there any plans to allow more time for QA with future patches to improve the "polish" of the game, or maybe go back and fix existing bugs?
Lt. Commander
# 28
Do you still want the "one giant sector space to rule them all?" if so how will auto pilot work? Will player ships just fly a straight diagonal line from say iota pavonis to Deep Space Nine going threw unclaimed (or what BOFF's refer to as deep space) or will ship take a path similar to how we do now?
Lt. Commander
# 29
I'd like to ask why the blue mystery boxes are no longer a mystery. 100% chance of it being a green ferengi lock box... not very mysterious.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Gozer mentioned on STOked last week that there was a new set of STF gear in the works and that the current Mk XII sets were going to become available for EDC, any clues as to when that will happen? Any hints about the new sets?
Closed Thread