Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 71
05-03-2012, 02:05 AM
The Meow will be available most likely after today's server maintenance ending at 0900 PST.
Lt. Commander
# 72
05-03-2012, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
Gotta politely disagree. For $25 it ought to come with a latinum-plated neon-lit "I Win" button. Otherwise what makes it worth so much more than the free RA ships, or even the C-Store RA ones?
OK so what happens with the next ship? Are you OK constantly spending money to keep up with the latest powerful ship or would you prefer to buy the ship and it remains viable? I know which I'd prefer.

It's also opening a completely different play style to the Federation, no other Federation ship plays the way a Carrier does. Whether you place value on that is up to you but without spending those 2000CP the only other way to play that way is via the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 73
05-03-2012, 07:17 AM
Here's my question. Yes I know it really doesn't matter, considering how the game is set up. But does the Atrox fit through ESD's doors?
Lt. Commander
# 74
05-03-2012, 01:04 PM
I got her. She is sweet. Yes, she feels very much like a Vo'Quv, but I prefer the sci slant boff layout. Finally a sci ship my Fed sci actually wants to fly.

As for the price, well yeah duh. We already pay top dollar to get Fed ships that the KDF get for free. The Defiant-R and the Gal-X are both examples of paying for what a KDF gets for free. Gorn sci ships are an example of KDF paying to get what a Fed gets for free. This isn't a new concept.

I wish I had siphon pets and frigate pets tho...
Lt. Commander
# 75
05-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmym
I got her. She is sweet. Yes, she feels very much like a Vo'Quv, but I prefer the sci slant boff layout. Finally a sci ship my Fed sci actually wants to fly.

As for the price, well yeah duh. We already pay top dollar to get Fed ships that the KDF get for free. The Defiant-R and the Gal-X are both examples of paying for what a KDF gets for free. Gorn sci ships are an example of KDF paying to get what a Fed gets for free. This isn't a new concept.

I wish I had siphon pets and frigate pets tho...
Paid for my Varanus, you get those, (Intrepid/recon), free as I recall.
Lt. Commander
# 76
05-03-2012, 01:33 PM
I skipped both Fed and Klingon flag ship packs due to lack of versatility, but this Caitian carrier looks too sexy to pass up!
Lt. Commander
# 77
05-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Whoaa!! She's a big girl!
Lt. Commander
# 78
05-03-2012, 02:28 PM
It's a good ship. It's funny watching klinks complain about combat spam in pvp considering they've been doing it for ages now.
Lt. Commander
# 79
05-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalanceOfTerror
It's a good ship. It's funny watching klinks complain about combat spam in pvp considering they've been doing it for ages now.
Funny i have not complained.
Lt. Commander
# 80
05-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Was in a Cure Elite Space PUG just now and the Meowcarrier was fantastic in its 'space control' role using fighters for both offense and defence as necessary. Could control a large area of space and the Advanced Stalker fighters were quite effective at softening up all the BoPs and Raptors. Rest of us just swooped in to kill them in single passes.

Having so many pets everywhere means more of us can concentrate taking out probes leading to an easy victory.

And normally CSE PUG is rather suicidal and rarely ever goes right. With the carrier it was simple.