Lt. Commander
Dev Team,

I really do love the type-6 ship skin that came out recently for Starfleet ships ( The black and white stiletto skin ). And now that you are releasing Federation ships that are of a "non-starfleet design" I think it would awesome if the type-6 skin was an option for these ships.

For example the new Catian Carrier. It would have its blue-purple skin as a default but players could also load up the type-6 skin so they can make the carrier look more "starfleet" if they want.

The interior could later be made to were you could choose to have the default "Catian Style" interior or you could choose one of the many starfleet interiors already in game.

This would help the Dkyr too since its a vulcan ship with a starfleet interior, you could give this one the type-6 skin and a "vulcan style" interior later on.

And later when the fabled Andorian ship appears it could have these options as well.

Please consider it. Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Another one bites the dust...
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-02-2012, 02:16 AM
I agree. Both posts actually.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-02-2012, 01:37 PM
The type 6/2409 skin to me looks exactly like the galaxy class canon skin, true I woukd love this to.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Isn't the type six supposed to be the retro white that the new Star Trek uses? I do like it, if only because it makes a good base for the USS Rarity. I'd love to be able to fit my D'kyr in a starfleet grey. Same with the Caitian when I purchase it.

Of course, I'd also like to see a little bit of customization options from them too...
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Don't limit your request to just the D'Kyr and the Altox...make the skin available on all Starfleet vessels as well!