Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
...I'm thinking it's up there with the Oddy, the Varanus, and the Star Cruiser myself. Might just be the best looking ship yet!

Lt. Commander
# 2
05-01-2012, 12:03 PM
I completely agree. I was actually going to name my main ship the "Shadow of Intent" (which was originally going to be the Dreadnought) but now I'm thinking of buy the carrier instead of the Dreadnought just because of how good it looks, and it fits the Shadow of Intent better. (The Shadow of intent is from Halo, here is the link about it: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_of_Intent
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-01-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halaran
...I'm thinking it's up there with the Oddy, the Varanus, and the Star Cruiser myself. Might just be the best looking ship yet!

I think its pretty meh. But then again I don't like the look of the Hegh'tah at all, but I still prefer it over my Quin. Looks are nice, but they don't make or break a ship for me.
Another example is my Anniversary Oddy. I love the look of the Odyssey class, but there is a reason It's now in mothballs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Hands down, ignoring how Romulan it looks, the USS Thundercat is right up my alley.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-01-2012, 10:56 PM
The looks of the ship alone make me want to buy it. It is an absolutely fantastic looking ship, even if it doesn't look particularly like a federation ship.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-01-2012, 11:02 PM
This ship made me drool. Literally drool.

I'm buying it simply because I can't not have those curves in my life. I simply cannot.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flywiz
I completely agree. I was actually going to name my main ship the "Shadow of Intent" (which was originally going to be the Dreadnought) but now I'm thinking of buy the carrier instead of the Dreadnought just because of how good it looks, and it fits the Shadow of Intent better. (The Shadow of intent is from Halo, here is the link about it: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_of_Intent
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks the carrier looks like a Covenant cruiser. I think I would name mine Ascendant Justice
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-01-2012, 11:50 PM
to me it kinda looks like the Amarr ship from eveonline the Prophecy
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-02-2012, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verasgunn View Post
The looks of the ship alone make me want to buy it. It is an absolutely fantastic looking ship, even if it doesn't look particularly like a federation ship.
Well it's not a Federation ship, so why would it look like one.

I do really like the look, I may end up trying to fly one.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-03-2012, 01:55 AM
it looks quite nice, but I REALLY hope we can paint it or change the hull material, just so every single one doesn't look exactly the same.