Lt. Commander
# 21
05-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaLlama2010
1. If you do not want them do not pick them up
Easier said than done, you will have real drops and lockboxes ontop of eachother. Most of the time EVERYONE passes on them now when in groups so if you hit F to loot when you see "pick up item" oops you just got the lockbox.

I actively pass on every roll for lockboxes (thats alot of passing tbh), and I still get some when I play just because I loot stuff to get the popup windows away and done with about loot and rolling.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-17-2012, 10:14 AM
I don't post on the forum normally but these lock boxes are starting too get me ticked off. I don't gamble with real money, so I won't ever buy keys in the C-Store with them I rather buy ships, uniforms and item slots instead. I just wish there was an option to let me put lockboxes on ignore or something. I am sick of these lockboxes constantly popping up in need or greed window and covering up the health bar of my teammates. Several times I have missed heals on teammates because I am too busy using both hands on my mouse and number keys to click pass quickly on the lock box when it pops up. At least make it so lockboxes aren't need or greeded anymore, just let the player who picks it up keep it, I don't want to see the lock boxes in pop ups. Fix this now or I won't spend any money in the C-Store anymore. These things shouldn't be getting people killed, but thats what they are doing when they pop up every 10 seconds sometimes.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-17-2012, 02:08 PM
I shoot them out of my torpedo tubes when I run out of quants....
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-19-2012, 08:48 AM
I dont know what the big negative deal is with lockboxes, my fleet are collecting them. We've baught out entire suppy of duct-tape in the Alpha Quadrant. We're going to tape them all together and make a starbase out of them.

Isn't that what they're for?
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-22-2012, 12:59 AM
1 - Make each lockbox turn in a better item: A photonic Orion Dancer, to distact any enemie in combat for minutes.

2 - Get a app for free in the C-store to play tetris using the lock boxes. You have to collect boxes to make pieces to your game.

3 - Get a other app in the C-store: Play Minecraft using lock boxes. Each cube = 1 lock box.

4 - Use a lock box like a weapon: In the pvp, throw one in middle of the combat and see all players passing the box one to other, forgetting to fight and running away.

5 - Use the lock box like ammo: Place in your cannon or torpedo and watch your enemies crying "Nooooooo"!
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-22-2012, 05:23 AM
I usually spam them to annoying pugs as my revenge
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-26-2012, 06:54 PM
My Jem'Hadar, Orion, and I built an Igloo out of them in the shuttle bay. Since the kids have loved it so much we're considering authorizing a sculpture contest.

Gentlemen, we have a new Doff mission.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-27-2012, 08:55 PM
I think the solution is pretty simple, shoot them at the borg until they start assimilating the boxes and become harmless.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-28-2012, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerman001 View Post
I think the solution is pretty simple, shoot them at the borg until they start assimilating the boxes and become harmless.
what if one of the boxes contain a jemhadar attack ship ?
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-28-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie_Oneqc View Post
what if one of the boxes contain a jemhadar attack ship ?
Won't matter, they will have assimilated so many boxes that they are a joke. The only real threat is them build a cube out of them that spams us with boxes...