Lt. Commander
i've been trying to finish this chain mission {doff} for the past 3 weeks and havent found anything in days. im at the 4th part... any ideas where it comes up? when? in which dept head do i look?

need help here b/c im ready to give up on it.

any help is appreciated

thanks in advance
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-01-2012, 04:04 PM
According to STOwiki, it comes up in Zeta Andromedae and Beta Ursae sector blocks
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-01-2012, 04:05 PM
You might want to ask this question in the Duty Officers (DOFFs forum). Also, join the in-chat channel DOFFJOBS...people will let you know if they have certain missions onboard and invite you if you ask nicely. There is also a spreadsheet at bit.ly/DOFFS which will show if a mission is currently available, and where.
Make sure you have 10 Bateret Incense and 10 Ferasan Nepata Leaves on hand for it.

Chrysalis 4/6 is a Development XP mission, it will be located in the Sector, usually in Cardassian areas of space.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-01-2012, 05:07 PM
prty sure i got it from my opperations officer (ship interior) with the ship somewhere in the cardi bajory 1/4 of space. cant promis anything but may be worth a look
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-01-2012, 06:24 PM
thanks for the responses. im looking into several things mentioned here.
any others please reply.

again, thanks
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-01-2012, 10:27 PM
it can be found in all of cardassian space (bu, at, za) and their star clusters (rolor, betreka, zenas). it's a recruitment assignment (you can tell this from looking at the icon in the chain ui), so you can also check your operations department head to see if he/she has it for you in those sectors.