Lt. Commander
Just got a new laptop and want to move my install instead of re downloading everything. I have looked round the net but there is no freeware programs for this.

I have decided to do a manual move, I've located all the files n noted the file structures to make sure everything is in the exact same structure on the new machine.

What i need now is the reg key locations so i can export them and add them into the registry on my new machine. Could anyone provide either the key locations or a freeware install mover
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptz82
Just got a new laptop and want to move my install instead of re downloading everything. I have looked round the net but there is no freeware programs for this.

I have decided to do a manual move, I've located all the files n noted the file structures to make sure everything is in the exact same structure on the new machine.

What i need now is the reg key locations so i can export them and add them into the registry on my new machine. Could anyone provide either the key locations or a freeware install mover

Just run program that all you need to do.. I recently installed new ssd drive reinstall windows and just copy the sto folder to my ssd.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-01-2012, 03:30 PM
thanx for the reply, that will save me hours of downloading time