Lt. Commander
# 11
05-02-2012, 02:54 AM
I recommend you, precisely for this reason, only use a keybind with all the abilities binded to the spacebar...
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-02-2012, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thissler
I think this is an actual game feature.
In the beginning I thought this was one of the biggest issues (along with the z-axis limit) crippling any proper pvp. Some other people have also claimed this geriatric-mode is a feature, but I sure hope it isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716
my favorite is when you click the power and you die then it activates so when you respawn its on cooldown.
This, or when you keep tapping on a heal and your target ends up dying because of the lag. To add insult to injury, the heal fires on yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmeagolSneak View Post
Try binding as many ability’s as you can to actual keys as clicking can be a bit touch and go
And with a crap keyboard you'll be facing the matrix limits.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716
my favorite is when you click the power and you die then it activates so when you respawn its on cooldown.
I love that part!!! :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-03-2012, 08:45 AM
I kind of enjoy when the only reason I popped was because I had to hit EPTS 4 times to have it not activate anyway, or sit there not getting out of a hot spot because evasive didn't actually fire off. The part I like best though is when I fire my torps, they go into cooldown but no torps actually fire, I just pretend it was a practice run for my weapons officer and that the next time he'll actually fire the torps.

While we're on the subject of the fun and exciting gamble feature of the UI, I'd also like to point out the occasional feature of my torps greying out completely and not being able to fire them again until I relog, that's like getting the prize at the bottom of the cereal box.

I'm really expecting those creative minds at Cryptic to place more of these fun little easter eggs as time goes on.

Do I need to add </scarcasm> tags on this or can the majority of people get that?
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
a power not activating when i click on it has gotten me killed 100 times more often then simply getting out matched. getting killed is no big deal to me, get focused on, be hagered and then get alphaed out of no were, thats no problem. but when i die because a power didn't activate even though a pressed it like 5 times , I RAAAAAAAAAGE
Yeah! This!!!! 100 times! Yesterday, I heard a newish klink powering up while cloaked to alpha me, I laughed went to press TT, it didn't activate and the Alpha hit worked. RAAAAAAGEEE!!!
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-03-2012, 09:26 AM
On a brighter note, at least you don't have skills that go on CD without firing when you click them anymore. That was really annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrefyre
tapping extend till the cows come home only to end up extending a carrier pet because a scramble came right when it decides to activate....
And now you don't even need to be scrambled to extend a carrier pet on a Fed character!
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-03-2012, 10:05 AM
This Isn't only a ui mouse click issue. I have a naga w 12 buttons, sometimes I have to press one button multiple times to activate that power. The only way it works is to stop pressing any other key, then activate the power via key/mouse button (not mouse click).
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Lets all just fight without any skills its better for the tray, it is screwed now anyway.
Give it a day they need to fix the poor tray today.
Ok?

>:C