Lt. Commander
# 11
05-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
  • Renamed an unfortunately-named Vulcan Astrometrics officer.
Well there goes Pe...

So no Caitian Carrier for testing?
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
[list][*]A Ferengi Energy Whip has been added to the Lobi Crystal shop.
  • The primary attack deals electrical damage.
  • Its secondary attack deals a smaller amount of damage and stuns the target.
  • The whip also has a chance to stun or knock back the target with any attack.
Kinky! No Orion dungeon should be without one! :p

Quote:
  • Renamed an unfortunately-named Vulcan Astrometrics officer.
You took my ***** away! Give me back my *****! :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
  • There is support for adding a second tray to the UI in space.
  • To enable the new tray, press escape and click "Rearrange", then click the "New" button on the Big Tray.
  • This new tray will be placed in the lower right corner of the screen, but may be moved by rearrange mode.
Woah what?! Cool.

Now all we need are slots 11 and 12 for each row. And it would be nice if we could get a section in the Keybinds menu for binding rows 4+ so I wouldn't have to do it with commands.

Does any of this fix the issue with slotting boff powers in space causing powers to disappear?
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-01-2012, 09:14 PM
The only thing that makes me sad is the shuttle thing... my guild used to make events out of seeing how far we could get in Infected Space using only shuttles.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-01-2012, 09:31 PM
it would be kinda nice to play with the new carrier for a day... just a thought... :p
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Feds get no BOP etc equal for the carrier it seems.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-01-2012, 09:49 PM
The carrier is in the ship store but it can't be bought so this begs the question.
Can we buy the carrier yet or is only to look at?
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-01-2012, 10:02 PM
I would love it if you guys could add the 11th and 12th slots on all rows and tray settings as atm I have enough abilities to fill up 4 rows (5 and 6 if you include the pets and such) and my only solution for now was to use the 3 row tray and manualy bind shift as the modifier for the 4th row + two binds to cycle through the rows on the 3rd row (i.e. q = will cycle to the 4th row when pressed and shown on the 3rd row) have done that on both space and ground.

If anyone wants a copy of those binds let me know as i have bound every command and window minus the injury window till I know the name for it in the commands.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716
out of curiosity, why was it determined that photonic shockwave needed a nerf?
And why does resistance only effect siphon drones (!) and other abilities by half the amount of other skills?

Also, while 50 is better, you're still going to find it generally too high. At least for shield resistance. Too easy to spec into. All other resistance skills are tier 4 or higher. That 50 also needs to be a hard cap, which I doubt is the case. Hard cap wouldn't be necessary if science resists used the same diminishing return formulas as the weapon resistance powers, which they should.

AMS/SS immunity down to 20 is better. But let's be reasonable. 30 was an obviously stupid value. 15 seconds should be the absolute highest value allowed.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Siphon Drones are launching 4 Per hanger
Advanced Siphon Drones are Launching 6 per Hanger