Lt. Commander
# 51
05-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleon View Post
That would be awesome!
and my engineer would probably be dead all the time as her Odyssey seems to start off with 25% of it's crew almost all the time, and never really gets any better during the course of battle. I'd invest in Crew Recovery, but really it makes little difference at this point.
Lt. Commander
# 52
05-02-2012, 10:22 AM
I would like to ask since all these latest nerfs seem to target functions of the KDF if the KDF will then be seeing nerfs that benefit the kdf as well since out captain skills are ones copied from the federation that do not benefit us as well as they do the federation and we do not have specific counters in skills like the federation does for example immune from teleport... I don't see any immunity from federation consoles anywhere...

Just saying though all these changes seem biased in favor of the federation faction when we do not ever see anything like this for the kdf and then the company wonders why people have issues with going to playing the kdf. You know what they say if you want a job done right you gotta do it yourself but of course I can't so this is meaningless.
Lt. Commander
# 53
05-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
The carrier pets don't seem to be showing up on the federation side.
i love your profile picture

p.s. Zero where can we test the new carrier
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Loving the ten power tray slots. However...

Does anyone else get this? The tray keyboard shortcut labels have moved down, so they are sitting awkwardly over the power icon.
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon304 View Post
Bug: Adding a second space tray is borked. It adds a vertically oriented tray instead of a horizontal tray...
This is by design.
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
You need to copy over a toon that either already has lobi crystals or lockboxes and keys. There are no Master Keys on the TRIBBLE C-Store, and when I checked last night, the TRIBBLE Exchange also did not have any keys.

So what you need to do is to go to Holodeck on one of your real toons (preferably one with some lockboxes), buy some keys (on the C-Store or Exchange), copy THAT toon over and open the boxes with your copied keys in order to get some lobi crystals
Umm... ok... but... what?

You seem to completely miss the point of my question.

I did copy one of my characters with some lobi already acquired and noticed that some items from the Lobi store are now cheaper. Like, something that costs 50 Lobi on holodeck now costs 30 Lobi on tribble. My question was - do people who already purchased these items for their original price receive some lobi crystals back due to this change, or were they simply screwed over and threw their money/lobi away?
Lt. Commander
# 57
05-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
This is by design.
Then it is a bad design TBH... I really would like to have it vertically. and re-sizeable like the BoFF Tray.

2. Why the heck can we not test the Atrox Carrier? Do you think it is not worth testing in terms of balance??? This is important devs. The first carrier for Feds and no testing involved at all? really bad.
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-02-2012, 12:29 PM
First, sorry for bad English, is not my natural language.

Since this patch came out to tribble, I made two test with 2 different fleet mates (thanks to Kollins and Murnock). One was yesterday, and the other was ten minutes ago.

FIRST TEST

He was in a Oddysey Class Star Ship, with the MACO MK XI shield and deflector but with the Aegis engine.
Engine Energy: 49
Shield Energy: 79
None console to any type of scie resistance.

I was with a Nebula Class, and I use Borg set with Maco MK XII Shield.
Auxilary energy: 125
Fully skilled Starship Flow Capacitors, Starship Graviton Generators, Starship Particle Generators, Starship Shield Emitters and Starship Shield Systems

All test were made with me at 2 KM (more or less) distance.

1) Test with Gravity Well III and him having 0 (cero) on Inertial Dampeners and with Aegis engine.
Speed before GW: 20.33
With the GW the speed was always 20.33
Damage to hull 1901

2) Test with Gravity Well III and him having 0 (cero) on Inertial Dampeners and with no engine.
Speed before GW: Speed 5.0
With the GW the speed was always 5.0
Damage to hull 2531

SECOND TEST

He was in a Defiant Class Star Ship, with the full BORG set.
Engine Energy: 74
Shield Energy: 54
None console to any type of scie resistance.

I was with a Nebula Class, and I use Borg set with Maco MK XII Shield.
Auxiliary energy: 125
Fully skilled Starship Flow Capacitors, Starship Graviton Generators, Starship Particle Generators, Starship Shield Emitters and Starship Shield Systems

Test with Gravity Well III and him having 0 (cero) on Inertial Dampeners and with Aegis engine.
Speed before GW: Speed 30.84
With the GW the speed was always 30.84
Damage to hull 1769

Personal opinion: Gravity Well III seems to be in the same broken state that is on holodeck. It was not worth it to try it with him having some points on Inertial Dampeners. Is clear that this patch is going live tomorrow, but I beg you devs to not consider the GW fixed because is still very much broken.

Charge Particle Burst III test:
In a few hrs I deliver some more test with Charge Particle Burst III, but the preliminary test I made today, with Tractor beam with Very Rare Doff, Tachyon Beam II and CPB III and him with 9 on Power Insulators, I only made 4126 (from 5927 to 1801) shield damage.
Lt. Commander
# 59
05-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
This is by design.
huh.......I am not sure I am gonna like this, I want another horizontal tray methinks!!!
Lt. Commander
# 60
05-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Zero,

you say new translations are avaible this is true. But the text of the mission Operation Gamma in the journal in the german client is still missing. you have say, you give it to the QA Team but its not fixed.