Lt. Commander
# 61
05-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
This is by design.
How would you recommend we set up our UI in such a way we can implement this without covering anything that has been in place for 2 years and without sticking it in the middle of the screen where it blocks our field of view?

Seriously if it could go either way I could use it but as it is it's worthless to me and Id imagine its current state is worthless to many others.
Lt. Commander
# 62
05-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerritouru View Post

Charge Particle Burst III test:
In a few hrs I deliver some more test with Charge Particle Burst III, but the preliminary test I made today, with Tractor beam with Very Rare Doff, Tachyon Beam II and CPB III and him with 9 on Power Insulators, I only made 4126 (from 5927 to 1801) shield damage.

So shield Drains are still not really useable in Pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 63
05-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsimon22 View Post
So shield Drains are still not really useable in Pvp.
I still need to do more test on shield dran, but at this point I think thatSci ship are still not really useable in PVP.
I am afraid that at the end of the patch, we end up worst than before, with PSW nerfed and shield drain and GW still useless.
Lt. Commander
# 64
05-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerritouru View Post
(Gravity Well Test)
Gravity Well does not, and never has, directly had an effect on a person's speed. It is a pull, or "reverse-repel," that forces the target to slide toward a position at each pulse. They are not slowed down, they are simply moving in multiple directions as the same time.
Lt. Commander
# 65
05-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I think less is more. Get rid of it, it's just flavor text. If the crew value would actually become important, they would need to rebalance all the existing ships. (And fix the crew death mechanic.) I think they have enough on their plate already and it would be better if the fewer mechanics would work better.
I agree. Dump the crew mechanic as it has never been useful or remotely worked well (especially the death mechanic).
Lt. Commander
# 66
05-02-2012, 03:24 PM
I've never considered it a death, more of a rattled and unconscious thing.
Lt. Commander
# 67
05-02-2012, 03:30 PM
May i ask if and when (eta) we will be able to test the Atrox ?

i have tested all the kdf blue d-store pets now and would like to get to work on this fed carrier...
Lt. Commander
# 68
05-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
UI:
  • Tray modes 1 and 2 in space are now 10 slots instead of 8 slots.
    • This makes Zero extremely happy. No, really.
This makes Bob happy too.
Lt. Commander
# 69
05-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Still no word on the Atrox Carrier?

It's released tomorrow and it's not even been publicly tested? i don't like the sound of that...
Lt. Commander
# 70
05-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorticusCryptic
Gravity Well does not, and never has, directly had an effect on a person's speed. It is a pull, or "reverse-repel," that forces the target to slide toward a position at each pulse. They are not slowed down, they are simply moving in multiple directions as the same time.
Humm.. thank you for that info, that clear some stuff. I need to check that when I can.