Lt. Commander
# 81
05-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Anyone else tried out the Caitan hair? It seems I can add it to costumes in my first 2 slots, but not in the additional slots. goes through the motions and you get the confirm box to accept the 180ec charge, but then doesnt apply the change to the costume. It also doesnt seem to deduct the charge either.
Lt. Commander
# 82
05-03-2012, 01:26 AM
im trying to buy the Atrox carrier on the test server and when i look at the ship the price just stats 'loading' and i am unable to buy it ?!

is this a bug or is it locked out ?
Lt. Commander
# 83
05-03-2012, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlazers
im trying to buy the Atrox carrier on the test server and when i look at the ship the price just stats 'loading' and i am unable to buy it ?!

same here - guess they don't want any testing/leaks of issues ahead of schedule
Lt. Commander
# 84
05-03-2012, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
What would be the point?

Every ship that was put on tribble for testing, all feedback was ignored and it went live anyways
Not sure how true that is, but i have always managed to test somthing out before main release , just seems strange that they (cryptic) want to keep this secret...and that makes me wonder why, it's not really fair that they expect us to buy a product that we can't even test or get a refund on.

just all seems wrong to me, i don't want to buy somthing that i can't test, or get a refund on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlazers

It's beeing kept secret, and i seen lots of devs come in here and not a single word about it so obviously are questions are being ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liath
same here - guess they don't want any testing/leaks of issues ahead of schedule
This is exactly why i like to test the things i want to buy, since no refunds are offered for broken products.
Lt. Commander
# 85
05-03-2012, 05:44 AM
well unless they have something extra for us that they want to give us as a bonus and do not want us to find out, like a frig pet or +1 mod or something that they have not told us about that will seal the deal in terms of players buying the ship... then i see no reason why they would not let us test it before it goes live !?

On this point. 2000cp and no +1 mod or anything other than the ship its self... not selling me on weather or not to buy it guys !!! i think... every 2000cp ship we have today has a +1console of sorts and/or something extra that comes with the ship, but this seems to have nothing at all... no +1 console no frig class carrier pet, no custom Bridge... seems like just the hull and thats it... the fighters are the standard ones and u still need to spend 30k dilith EACH... just for the VR copys let alone the other stuff in the D-store... i really do hope there is something your not telling us cryptic and theres more to this, cus tbh im not seeing a worthwhile investment and would rather buy the kar'fi at this point.

if this is all we get then you have got it all wrong and messed this whole fed carrier thing up for me,and alot of others... for 2000 CP we should as a standard get the full package or atleast more than just the ship hull!

if im wrong and you have indeed hidden something to sweeten the deal then ok i take it all back and u can have my 2000 cp :p

we will see within the next few hours...
Lt. Commander
# 86
05-03-2012, 06:33 AM
The Atrox comes standard with two hangar bays, each stocked with Caitian Stalker Fighters. These stealth fighters can mask their energy signature and are equipped with Tetryon Pulse Cannons and a Thoron Device.

I'm guessing the +1 console is the thoron device?

I just want to test it, as it's by far one of the best looking ships in all of the scifi universe.

but if it's useless in the game, then it's not worth 2000CP just to be "pretty" lol
Lt. Commander
# 87
05-03-2012, 03:56 PM
I hate this tray crap it changes every time you change instances utter crap.
Lt. Commander
# 88
05-04-2012, 07:14 AM
Still no word on this?...

amazing really.

A simple yes or no answer would do wonders, but can't even expect that these days.
Lt. Commander
# 89
05-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
All instances of the phrase "Inertial Dampeners" have been changed to "Inertial Dampers" in order to more closely reflect canon sources.

* We're certain that some were missed, feel free to point them out so they can be corrected.
The actual science console has not been changed and this is in the live patch notes too. (Checked one console in my bank and also the one in the dilithium store).

It is indeed renamed in the skill tree though.
Lt. Commander
# 90
05-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
Well there goes Pe...

So no Caitian Carrier for testing?
what was the name? (PM me because i've been away from the game for a while)