Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Ferengi energy whips
05-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
A Ferengi Energy Whip has been added to the Lobi Crystal shop.
  • The primary attack deals electrical damage.
  • Its secondary attack deals a smaller amount of damage and stuns the target.
  • The whip also has a chance to stun or knock back the target with any attack.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...06#post4193606
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-01-2012, 06:34 PM

Quote:
A Ferengi Energy Whip has been added to the Lobi Crystal shop.
  • The primary attack deals electrical damage.
  • Its secondary attack deals a smaller amount of damage and stuns the target.
  • The whip also has a chance to stun or knock back the target with any attack.
  • The whip also has the chance to electrocute the character using it, causing +1 humiliation in pvp
A small change I would like to see.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-01-2012, 06:49 PM
This is freak'n awesome! I just got a Ferengi Sci to VA, he is in a D'Kora in Merchant clothes. This is a great addition.

It's not the Ferengi faction some have been wanting, but it will do for now

Please make GPL into ... something


Very nice ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
1) we are adding an in game event to get Free LOBI throughout the month of May for those who didn't get LOBI from their box. 2) We are taking one of the premier items we had planned to add to the high end of the store and we're going to make it available for minimal LOBI.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...85#post4181985
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik



A small change I would like to see.
Unless they happen to enjoy that kind of thing, then its a +1 chance of *censored*.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-01-2012, 07:36 PM
is this supposed to be the new cheap lobi item(s) to make up for the screw up?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Hmm hope it is bind on equip so I can buy one from someone else I will not buy a Key or open a lock box.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmith
Hmm hope it is bind on equip so I can buy one from someone else I will not buy a Key or open a lock box.
Keys not needed. There is an event in May where you can get Lobi crystals without boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
1) we are adding an in game event to get Free LOBI throughout the month of May for those who didn't get LOBI from their box. 2) ]
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Keys not needed. There is an event in May where you can get Lobi crystals without boxes
What what? Why was I not told?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-01-2012, 08:48 PM
15 lobi for the whip, it is bind on pickup

20 lobi for the ferengi shuttle pet (this really really should have been included with the shuttle already, I mean 800 lobi for that....)
20 lobi for captains yachat shuttle pet
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:45 PM.