Lt. Commander
# 1 Remake my captain
04-30-2012, 12:14 PM
Hello,

I would like to see and option like renaming your captain but to remake the race and gender of the captain. I have 2 characters that have been around forever so they have many items and accolades that are no longer get-able (1+2 anniversary stuff). Not mention they are max level and all doff chains are done or mostly done.

Right now I have them as the same character as my main. Now that I have some lore going on. I would like to remake 2 of my alts (and I'll have to buy renames as well) . To match 2 of my favorite BOs.

I'll keep their class buy I would like to see that an option to remake the captain.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-04-2012, 12:00 AM
I'm in a similar situation with one of my characters, but with the reverse. I want to keep the species/gender, but not the division (class). Personally, I wouldn't mind there being a small cost for recustomizing a character in any of those areas, like what you can already do with reallocating skill points.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-04-2012, 12:20 AM
What we have:

Rename Tokens
Respec Tokens

What we need
  • Re-class Token
  • Re-trait Token
  • Re-species Token

The 3 latter have been up at least a gazillion times in the past 2 years, and every time they are, Cryptic jumps in "Yea this would be really cool to have it, and it is defiantly something we are looking into, but the tech is beyond us".
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
What we have:

Rename Tokens
Respec Tokens

What we need
  • Re-class Token
  • Re-trait Token
  • Re-species Token

The 3 latter have been up at least a gazillion times in the past 2 years, and every time they are, Cryptic jumps in "Yea this would be really cool to have it, and it is defiantly something we are looking into, but the tech is beyond us".
Getting out of having to do stuff, how to: claim that the tech can't handle it.
I'm really losing faith in it being true when they say that. Can the tech also not handle missions being made at a rate greater than steady trickle, now, as well?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Cryptic has mentioned this a couple of times, so it's more of a matter of when rather than if.