Lt. Commander
# 151
05-27-2012, 12:30 PM
I quote this in the hope that some people who want to complain read at least the last page of the thread in addition to the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Hi Captains,

There is currently an issue for some KDF players not receiving correct replay rewards for Cold Storage. We are working on a resolution for this, and will be extending the Breen series replay event by a week for all players.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
For me it looks like they plan to fix it with this weeks' maintenance/patch, probably on Thursday.

Oh, and cheers&thanks for the info to BranFlakes.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 152
05-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Shrvk
... or The extremely buggy bar fight for the Devidian Series? ...
At least for this one there is a simple workaround: After the first fight on the station wait until you get out of the Red Alert status before advancing into the hallway, and it won't bug out.
Lt. Commander
# 153
05-29-2012, 09:10 PM
thank you for the reruns i hope you make this again soon and hope that you bring the glowing melee weapons
Lt. Commander
# 154
05-30-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
For the entire month of May, rotating each week, the Feature Episode Series are once again offering their special, unique rewards* for completion! Don't miss your chance to (re)play the Feature Episodes and earn limited-time rewards. Read more to learn about which series will be featured each week.

Click here to read more.
any word on when the kdf breen boff is fixed? and i know its ben extended one week but what if we miss it cuse its stilol borked
Lt. Commander
# 155
05-30-2012, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog0000
any word on when the kdf breen boff is fixed? and i know its ben extended one week but what if we miss it cuse its stilol borked
The patch usually goes up Thursday morning, Pacific time (1400 or so UTC), so that's when we're likely to see the fix. The extra week would end Thursday, June 7 at 1800 UTC, assuming it follows the previous pattern. So your extra week hasn't even STARTED yet. Have no fear of running out of time.