Lt. Commander
# 21
05-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
Will the cane be unique? IIRC it was unique... then wasn't... now not sure... ??
It's unique in that it can be earned through reruns only. After that, you can't earn it through replay until they do another rerun. That is how the cane is unique (in other words, limited time reward).
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidius View Post
It's unique in that it can be earned through reruns only. After that, you can't earn it through replay until they do another rerun. That is how the cane is unique (in other words, limited time reward).
I know how the "unique" awards work... I was asking about amount per toon we were allowed.

I just remember being only able to earn one when the series released. During the first rerun we were able to get the cane over and over again. I vaguely recall this being changed to only being allowed one per toon...
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
I know how the "unique" awards work... I was asking about amount per toon we were allowed.

I just remember being only able to earn one when the series released. During the first rerun we were able to get the cane over and over again. I vaguely recall this being changed to only being allowed one per toon...
It's one per toon It states this in the blog. So, if you already own it on one toon, you won't be able to get it again. But! You'll still want to re-play each of the episodes/series -- all players will be able to find hidden, surprise rewards that have been added to each episode.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
It's one per toon It states this in the blog. So, if you already own it on one toon, you won't be able to get it again. But! You'll still want to re-play each of the episodes/series -- all players will be able to find hidden, surprise rewards that have been added to each episode.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Quick question Brandon,

I'm sure you can't reveal what the awards are, but will there be anything hidden on the space maps, and can we use any of the "rewards" in space? In this point of the game I'm focused on mainly Space PVP, and
I've done most the episodes more times then I can count... Knowing these two things would definately motivate me to play them again though.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ah cool,more lock boxes with shoddy prizes we need to open with C-store keys....
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlightracer View Post
Quick question Brandon,

I'm sure you can't reveal what the awards are, but will there be anything hidden on the space maps, and can we use any of the "rewards" in space? In this point of the game I'm focused on mainly Space PVP, and
I've done most the episodes more times then I can count... Knowing these two things would definately motivate me to play them again though.
You'll just have to play to find out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
Ah cool,more lock boxes with shoddy prizes we need to open with C-store keys....
No. That's not it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
During the last rerun.... I was able to collect several canes per toon... My away party for 6 of my toons all have a cane
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Quote:
You'll just have to play to find out
Challenge Accepted. Who needs sleep anyways?

Replay all the missions!
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by munkypoo7
Challenge Accepted. Who needs sleep anyways?

Replay all the missions!
Can you play all of them and let me know? lol. I just can't do "What Lies beneth" & "Night of the Comet" one more time.. I just can't! Although for some pretty space toys.... I'll force myself too.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-02-2012, 01:01 PM
i appreciate these extras thrown in, thanks for putting in the effort devs!

*as long we don't need to buy a key to open the extras