Lt. Commander
# 1 FE Rerun Hidden Rewards List!
05-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Update: All Hidden Rewards are single Lobi Crystals. Between all four FE Episode Sets, there are 20 free Lobi to collect. Each time there is a featured episode rerun, these rewards will be included again. In other words, once you obtain a crystal, you can't replay the mission again to get another one until there is another FE Rerun Month.

WARNING! Be aware that if you scan the lobi item and your inventory is full, it fails to collect and there is no way to rescan for it.
(Overflow bag only works if there's more than one item to collect, so doesn't even go to overflow).

Hey All,

I was sitting here hoping someone would do this so I decided to do it myself Starting tomorrow there will be new, hidden rewards (Lobi Crystals) in the Episodes that are being reran. In order to make this easier on people who dont have the time to search, I wanted to put together a list of what and where all the new rewards are. It would probably be easiest if you give the following info:

1. Which Episode
2. Which map (Space, Ground Etc)
3. Location on the map

I'll update this post with a list of the found rewards... Thanks!

Spectres (The Devidians)

Skirmish - Axon, on top of the walkway when you are reading the 5 patient notes in a med kit next to the table and chairs.

Spin the Wheel - During the portion of the mission where you have to reroute power, 1 Lobi can be found behind some crates was a flashing panel.

What Lies Beneth - Crate on top walkway above where you fight "Mr Bonniekins" (The insane hologram)

Everything Old is New - Control panel at the far end behind Station Commander Kendra Reaver.

Night of the Comet - Before beaming down to the Dronzana in the Past, hidden in an asteroid in the comets tail.

Cloaked Intentions(The Romulan/Reman War)

The Vault - Underneath the thalaron generator in the final room of the Vault

Mine Enemy - In The Extra Room to the North in the hidden base. Its hidden in an "egg" on the floor. You must talk to Hakeev first.

Frozen - In the room to left of obisek's chamber in the base. It hidden in a console on the left of room.

Coliseum - After you heal your partner, travel the canyon until the end. Just before the end, to the left, there is a ferengi lock box shoved the sand near a plant. The Lobi is inside.

Cutting the Cord
- Under the last staircase, in a large container, just before you fight Hakeev

Thanks Everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Reserved -------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Clearly, the surprise reward is a lockbox each.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Reserved -------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noblet
Clearly, the surprise reward is a lockbox each.
Brandon said this wouldnt be the case... I think... Thankfully. And if it is the case, I'm def. not replaying anything.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-02-2012, 01:44 PM
so thats where all the gold lockboxes went.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Well given that Dstahl said that it would be Lobi, I think it will be ... Lobi.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-02-2012, 02:25 PM
they won't be so hidden, and he did say we have to use our tricorder to find them

so it will be as hard as pressing your tricorder can button to find them

(probably going to work like data samples do already) so 1-3 locations per location.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapey
they won't be so hidden, and he did say we have to use our tricorder to find them

so it will be as hard as pressing your tricorder can button to find them

(probably going to work like data samples do already) so 1-3 locations per location.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlightracer View Post
Hey All,

I was sitting here hoping someone would do this so I decided to do it myself Starting tomorrow there will be new, hidden rewards in the Episodes that are being reran. In order to make this easier on people who dont have the time to search, I wanted to put together a list of what and where all the new rewards are. It would probably be easiest if you give the following info:

1. Which Episode
2. Which map (Space, Ground Etc)
3. Location on the map
4. The Reward, and brief description of what it does

I'll update this post with a list of the found rewards... Thanks!
I appriciate your initiative, but what if the rewards gathered are randomized?
Closed Thread