Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Its only fair that Pandas take over from here...

Still i would like a nice TSI vs Panda match sometime.. >:C
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Found era, he was writing books:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Lost_Era
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-03-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
We are all almost on shoreleave on risa.

You guys gonna come off shoreleave to form a premade of 5 fed carriers?

You know I have 5 months left on my self imposed retirement from space and come October I am not 100 percent sure it's even gonna be worth leveling a new space toon. I mean isn't the ui lag bad enough? Now quite possibly have pet lag again too. I mean yeah I know pets took several number nerfs and when the target gets killed his pets disappear but still cryptic pets do nothing to promote competitive pvp and skill. All this ship is gonna do is two things.

1. Average rperer: ZOMG I have a ship to put my kitty in. OOOH OOHHHH with these extra ships I can launch maybe I can finally get all those mean pvpers who blew me up in 3 seconds. (Note to self farm scorpion fighters and I can't forget to train my boff's in boarding party 3 and 2)

2. Mr pve hero: Yeah if I load this bad boy on heals and don't share them these rare crafted fighters are gonns do all the killing for me! Watch out boys no more starbase 24 pwnage for me.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Well, if any of you guys are still around, and looking for a team... well, you know our vent policy Swing on by.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-03-2012, 09:32 AM
most of us stil lhang out in our vent, but we've started picking up other games as well.

some are just for fun, like AVP ($5 at gamestop online) so we had a group of us just wandering around killin each other.

star wars the old republic
battlefield 3
stellar impact
star craft 2

are a few of the games we play
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Can't be bothered to log in more than once a week maybe. I'd certainly play in any scheduled premade tourneys or matches, but this game gets progressively worse every patch and gimmick craptic releases.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_Monster View Post
Can't be bothered to log in more than once a week maybe. I'd certainly play in any scheduled premade tourneys or matches, but this game gets progressively worse every patch and gimmick craptic releases.
Does that mean you might be open to scheduling a few matches against us? Pug-stomping is certainly getting boring (hence, in part, the new training fleet), and while there are a number of other pre-mades that can give us an interesting fight, we'd like a real challenge.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldoran
Does that mean you might be open to scheduling a few matches against us?
You can always ask Era, Hilbert, Mai Kai in-game to try and set something up. I don't do paperwork :p.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_Monster View Post
You can always ask Era, Hilbert, Mai Kai in-game to try and set something up. I don't do paperwork :p.
good to know your still out there tho bro. honor being killed by skillz so fine!
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-03-2012, 05:41 PM
I miss having my Eng/Oddy healBoat being out healed by Zorena and his MVAE