Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
05-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716
most of us stil lhang out in our vent, but we've started picking up other games as well.

some are just for fun, like AVP ($5 at gamestop online) so we had a group of us just wandering around killin each other.

star wars the old republic
battlefield 3
stellar impact
star craft 2

are a few of the games we play
It's nice to play a game that is only PvP. Where the devs listen and are actually some of the best players in the game. They play games with the community regularly and are refreshingly competent when it comes to matters of balance.

More Pandas should give SI a shot.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
It's nice to play a game that is only PvP. Where the devs listen and are actually some of the best players in the game. They play games with the community regularly and are refreshingly competent when it comes to matters of balance.

I'll download it by the weekend. If I see you on vent, maybe you can show me the ropes.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-04-2012, 12:45 AM
I still play, mainly pugging but I'm up for any premade games.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post

If your offering to get it me, i might sly on over
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Long answer short, we got bored.

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm so invested in League of Legends I'd definitely try out Stellar Impact
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm so invested in League of Legends I'd definitely try out Stellar Impact
I'm downloading SI now. Jorf says it's easy to learn but hard to master. I'm hoping I can make it a nice hobby. I don't ever intend to invest myself into a game, the way I did with STO, ever again. When it launched, it had the potential to fulfill all my Trek needs, now, well now it makes a joke out of Trek and Trek principles (been like that for a while, but the camaraderie of PvP kept me coming back). Since I can no longer use my preferred ships/toons, even that is beginning to fall short of getting me to log back in. 3 matches in a cruiser and I never want to see a spacebar again.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-04-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn

If you play a lot of LoL you'll find SI right up your alley and you'll have no trouble at all learning it. I know a lot of people who play both. Variety is good
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Okay Jorf, I'll be on SI between 8 and 9 tonight. Have to run some errands first. I'll look for you when I log in, and hang out on vent for a while to see if you are around.

I wonder if using STO forums, to plan playtime in another game, sends any kind of message... To me it says, love the people here, but your game has gotten pretty lousy. At least some realism has set in at Cryptic, instead of, "STO PvP is strong, " it is now, "STO PvP is in pretty sad shape." That's something, isn't it? lol
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Working a couple night shifts, but afterwards, sure thing.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmr1580 View Post
Okay Jorf, I'll be on SI between 8 and 9 tonight. Have to run some errands first. I'll look for you when I log in, and hang out on vent for a while to see if you are around.

I wonder if using STO forums, to plan playtime in another game, sends any kind of message... To me it says, love the people here, but your game has gotten pretty lousy. At least some realism has set in at Cryptic, instead of, "STO PvP is strong, " it is now, "STO PvP is in pretty sad shape." That's something, isn't it? lol
add me in SI my handle is matteo716 on there.