Lt. Commander
# 1 Buff CSV
05-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Can we see a dmg buff and arc buff (180 degrees) to CSV?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Can we see a dmg buff and arc buff (180 degrees) to CSV?
The code to the damage buff already exists, just check your source control back a few revisions. (You know, the version where you could kill entire teams with a CSV Alpha)

I know what you're aiming for, but I am not convinced that htis would work well. Maybe they should have CSV simply deal more damage to pets, similar to how the Point Defense Console works?

Mustrum "Fun Times" Ridcully
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2012, 11:20 AM
SV 3 should at least deal as much damage as RF1 even directly behind you, say out to 5 range, it would be nice if you just blanketed a 360 degree area around you with light fire.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
The code to the damage buff already exists, just check your source control back a few revisions. (You know, the version where you could kill entire teams with a CSV Alpha)

I know what you're aiming for, but I am not convinced that htis would work well. Maybe they should have CSV simply deal more damage to pets, similar to how the Point Defense Console works?

Mustrum "Fun Times" Ridcully
Mustrum, have you forgotten? It's impossible to revert code back to previous states.. they don't save or store them.

The devs have been quoted saying this multiple times.

All despite of the fact that we get 2 year old bugs that -have- to revolve on the old code being stored somewhere....
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-05-2012, 01:45 PM
i just realized that scatter torp and the ferengi missles works very well together. and they have a 180 arc... just saying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Mustrum, have you forgotten? It's impossible to revert code back to previous states.. they don't save or store them.

The devs have been quoted saying this multiple times.

All despite of the fact that we get 2 year old bugs that -have- to revolve on the old code being stored somewhere....
dont forget too the huge list of bugs that returned when season 5 came out because they used an older code rather then the current one. then they spent a couple months trying to fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-05-2012, 02:02 PM
i dont see the problem with all this spam. just focus on the carrier, massive dps and boom. Pets die from the shockwave explosion instantly

kkthx.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfader1988
i dont see the problem with all this spam. just focus on the carrier, massive dps and boom. Pets die from the shockwave explosion instantly

kkthx.
if i had the frame rate to accomplish that i would
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfader1988

kkthx.
mayhaps ill swap my grav well for a wave. grav well still sucks ***.