Lt. Commander
I am not sure if this was already posted before. But which uniforms in the federation do you prefer? A specifice era? ENT TOS TAS Movies TNG DS9 VOY or post TNG movies? Mirror universe? or do you prefer custom uniforms to mix and match?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2012, 09:18 AM
For now i have TOS mirror universe as my avatar shows i am wearing the first officer tactical(command) shirt. It is what spock wore but not blue.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Original series stuff for most of my characters (I like the Dress uniform version 2 best)
Lt. Commander
I was wearing the Seirra 1 Uniform, but recently changed to the first contact/Later DS9 2380's uniform. I will most likely return to the seirra type, and advance through 2,3,4 etc. I have an off duty outfit for my character which is just comprised of baggy trousers and top alternated from the antares line.

I find it interesting why and what other characters wear and the intresting back stories that get developed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-03-2012, 09:31 AM
i have the command gold uniform for TOS in the mirror universe design. I just love taht classic TOS episode. Before i registered with the game i knew i wanted terran empire uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-03-2012, 10:04 AM
I love the TOS Nurse Skirt and use it at least on one (or more) costume slot(s) of all my fed chars (9) *^_^* .. for the upper body, I prefer the "open" versions of the "Sierra 1" and "Antares 4" uniforms and the Bajoran uniform, too (1 & 2). Boots/Shoes.. TOS High (NOT Knee High), Section 31, Bajoran 1 and the "Motion Picture" shoes.. sadly there is a bad bug now, which prevents one from wearing those shoes with any other combo than with loose long pants, but luckily I still have two chars, which already wore them with other combinations before the bug occured.. ah-yes.. and I nearly forgot to mention the "7 of 9" uniform, which I also like very much!! I just wished, they'd offer more options for stockings (color, material, transparency, shinyness, ..)
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-03-2012, 10:05 AM
When you see me wandering the stations, you'll quickly discover that I don't like any of the uniforms.

Aside from the fact that there're so few actual choices. Yes if you look on the list you'll see what appears to be lots. when you pay out your cryptic point either 320 or 1,000 you'll get the look that you want... which is virtually identical to everyone else who chose that set (bright colours not withstanding).

Plus, for women, there are only four skirts (at least on the federation side). All way too short and all looking pretty much the same.

I have no complaints about this, but I don't intend to look like everyone else :p

I wear civilian clothes ^^. Does that mean that I'm disqualified from this thread? lol
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-03-2012, 10:08 AM
many many skirts (three basic , nurses , split , angled from tos )
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-03-2012, 10:13 AM
I prefer the WoK uniforms and I;ve actually spent a fair amount of time on them using that guide over at stowiki.

Granted they were free when i signed up with that code but I still like them.

Gotten a bit tacky with them. My avatar has her jacket undone while the rest of her officers have to suffer with them buttoned up.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
many many skirts (three basic , nurses , split , angled from tos )
Ok six skirts. I'll take your word for it but I've only seen four. It could be because I'm too busy using c-points for things that I perceive as useful and I just don't find aesthetics usful in a game such as this (trust me, in other games I have hundreds of outfits ^^) where I spend most of my game time as a ship or in full body armour.