Lt. Commander
# 11
05-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanneaeghin
Ok six skirts. I'll take your word for it but I've only seen four. It could be because I'm too busy using c-points for things that I perceive as useful and I just don't find aesthetics usful in a game such as this (trust me, in other games I have hundreds of outfits ^^) where I spend most of my game time as a ship or in full body armour.
hehe ~ even more...

Antares
Short - Angled
Short - Tight
Sierra 1
Sierra 2
Starfleet Academy
TOS Nurse
TOS Split
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Currently my bridge officers and I are wearing the TNG movie style uniforms. I would go for the TV series but cant justify the cost of the uniform.

Be real nice if I had the option to put all my crew in the same uniform and colors as I am wearing. Sure would make it nice when just making the rounds on my ship.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-03-2012, 05:52 PM
The Movies/Late DS9 uniform. Currently wearing the Admirals version from the DS9 pack.
I really dislike 'custom' uniforms I see prancing around ESD.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
The Movies/Late DS9 uniform. Currently wearing the Admirals version from the DS9 pack.
I really dislike 'custom' uniforms I see prancing around ESD.
Did the admiral`s version come with the DS9 clothing pack that you could get from the lock boxes? I didnt see it on my list but the other DS9 clothes were unlocked for me.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-03-2012, 06:24 PM
The All Good Things/Endgame uniform is the best. I won't buy it though I just use it for character mugshots. For my game characters I use the TNG film uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Being a dull person I just use the standard TNG era uniform with a tactical kit over it.

Like Janeway, I also wear the same pants for 7 years IRL

The only other 'uniform' I use is the 21st century dress for when I need to run newer Omega Force operatives through KA Ground. They need something distinctive from the background to look at or they tend to get disoriented with all the tunnels and the multi-level structure under the IMR.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
Like Janeway, I also wear the same pants for 7 years IRL
That made me chuckle, thank you for that
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-03-2012, 07:02 PM
I made the Sierra 1 uniform the standard on my ship, since this is the closest match for what Captain Data wore in the Star Trek: Countdown comic:

http://images.wikia.com/startrek/ima...comparison.jpg

I'd like to think that this is the "official" 25th Century Starfleet uniform, and can never understand why Cryptic would break immersion by allowing a large range of different uniform designs (in favour of "customisability").

I'm also working away on my Dip XP so that I can get the Diplomat uniform set.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-03-2012, 07:12 PM
I like to think the AGT one is "official" and its glorious combadge. Everyone has their personal canon don't they.

Personally I think the Sierra and Antares uniforms are just ugly. That's probably why customisation is a good thing
Though the altered uniform code thingy in their history thingy...
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-04-2012, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanneaeghin
in full body armour.
Hide the armour. U -> Go to the officer in question -> the paper doll tab -> right click on the armour -> Disable visuals.

Can do it on kits as well.

Hope this helps,
-drmike