Lt. Commander
# 21
05-04-2012, 05:22 AM
Bajoran Jacket , seven of nine leggings and TOS boots knee high = perfect on feamles^^
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Two of my characters use the Sierra uniform. For Sinclair's crew, it's mostly black (or a very, very dark grey) with division colors across the shoulders. With Draz's crew, the shoulders are black, the layer around them white, and the division color is the body.

Roshan, my Andorian Tac, spent most of his career (which began during the Dominion War) in the late DS9/TNG movie uniform - black body, grey shoulders, division color undershirt. Now that he's an admiral, he's made the jump straight to the Jupiter uniforms.

My personal favorites would probably be the "monster maroons" of the TOS movies, followed by the late TNG two-piece uniforms, with a sentimental fondness for the classic TOS tunics.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-04-2012, 06:48 PM
I can't even see my uniform except when I am logging in to the game. My combat suite is always on. I wish they'd patch the game to where when you visit a deep space station your character is wearing a uniform and when your on an away mission that isn't hostile.

The one I am using now is NTG film version.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-04-2012, 07:12 PM
dude you can hide the armour so you can always see your uniforms
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spektre12
I can't even see my uniform except when I am logging in to the game. My combat suite is always on. I wish they'd patch the game to where when you visit a deep space station your character is wearing a uniform and when your on an away mission that isn't hostile.

The one I am using now is NTG film version.
Discussed on the previous page of this thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...=269100&page=2
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt6
I am not sure if this was already posted before. But which uniforms in the federation do you prefer? A specifice era? ENT TOS TAS Movies TNG DS9 VOY or post TNG movies? Mirror universe? or do you prefer custom uniforms to mix and match?
I like to mix and match but I limit myself to only those uniforms that have the rank-on-sleeve (TOS and Motion Picture). I don't care for the rank-on-collar or rank-on-breast look. Too military. I don't mind the shoulder braid along with rank-on-sleeve as both have a long history of civilian as well as military use. Besides, I just like the look better. I wanted to use the TOS Mirror jacket but it has no rank insignia. However one of my Capt's, who is a born and bred Cossack, does wear the sash with his uniforms. Gives him more of a "Cossack" look heheheheh.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-04-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax6996
I like to mix and match but I limit myself to only those uniforms that have the rank-on-sleeve (TOS and Motion Picture).
That's my major beef with the WoK uniforms. Every one wears the captain locket.

Haven't looked at the sleeves though. Forgot all about them.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-04-2012, 09:32 PM
i mix it up main uniform is Bajoran Militia, on ESD i am in the DS9 Admirals, on DS9 the DS9 just goofing around i wear the enterprise mirror, or one of my off duty stuff. hmmm for a guy I have a lot of uniforms.....

Oh and I always keep the visuals turned off so you can see the uniform. even turned off the visuals on my BOFFs armor.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-05-2012, 10:37 AM
TNG era, Chief Medical Officer uniform. Pic
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-05-2012, 11:24 AM
My captain wears the Jupiter Decorated top with belt, Ambassador pants and shoes.

Hmm, was going to say what my BOffs wear. But, I think I would have got in trouble. They're all female and 2 are Orion. You figure out the rest.