Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
After doing a test, if one player has Orion Slavers set to intercept, vs other carrier pets they will give you Energy Credits and Comodities.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Can anybody post details of the other KDF pets since the update? I can't check them out for many hours yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-03-2012, 01:23 PM
They added details of the hanger bay stuff on their tooltips.

Such as weapons/abilities. The new BoP has quantom torps, and cannon rapid fire/torpedi high yield 2, instead of photons/ those abilities lvl 1.

The advanced slavers get contraband too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
After doing a test, if one player has Orion Slavers set to intercept, vs other carrier pets they will give you Energy Credits and Comodities.
I tried them out and didn't get squat outta them? How often do you get stuff? Was I unlucky on my run or is it just a low chance for some measly amount of ECs or random commodities?

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiiliitiila
I tried them out and didn't get squat outta them? How often do you get stuff? Was I unlucky on my run or is it just a low chance for some measly amount of ECs or random commodities?

-Quiiliitiila
Man I spent hours on tribble last night trying to get those slavers to loot just atleast one item or some EC I don't even think they work... they definately are not worth the dilithium... Its just false advertising is all with little or no testing put into them to actually see if they work on top all the nerfs the kdf pets went through on this deal.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-03-2012, 10:14 PM
I tired some of the common Orion Slavers for an entire encounter on my daily run at Kahless expanse and they stole 2 different commodities for me, so at least they work.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlapo
I tired some of the common Orion Slavers for an entire encounter on my daily run at Kahless expanse and they stole 2 different commodities for me, so at least they work.
I think the ironic thing is the advertisement is the rare slavers are advertised to steal more to be the more bang for your buck and they don't steal anything...
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-04-2012, 12:26 AM
When I got my Two Thieveries, it was very low chance with the Uncommon Ones. I don't have the Rare ones to test out unfortunately.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-04-2012, 04:25 AM
I went out on a limb on holodeck and bought the advanced... although all my testing on tribble yielded nothing... when I used them in STF's so far i've gotten like a couple K EC and 18 contraband...

Its not frequently but when it does kick in with contraband its 6 pieces per successful theft.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-04-2012, 09:00 AM
I tried the basic slavers out and in my first STF with them I earned over 5k so I am happy.