Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Carrier Power tray bugged
05-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Ticket # 1,334,624
Just got the new carrier and am trying to set up the power tray. I use scheme #3. The entire row 1 will not take powers, various other rows have random spots that will not take powers and stay blank. Switching rows from 1 to 2 or etc, blank out those rows. I'd really like to play with the ship I just spent 2000 C-points on, but that's hard to do w/o access to any of my ship's powers!

Update: Yeah, tray still has issues, but I did get a 'reply' to my ticket...

So I get a reply on my ticket from Sideiron...
And the reply was, to paraphrase... "Make sure your tray is not locked"
REALLY?!? What the hell type of answer is that!
I've been playing this game since it launched! Don't insult my intelligence with drek like that!
And THANK YOU so much for setting the case to resolved for me there, Sideiron.
You obviously knew your answer was crap and didn't want me to reply in the ticket.

Fix the powers tray so stuff does not disappear when I place them AND when I flip through the different trays with the up & down arrows on the left end.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracounguis
Ticket # 1,334,624
Just got the new carrier and am trying to set up the power tray. I use scheme #3. The entire row 1 will not take powers, various other rows have random spots that will not take powers and stay blank. Switching rows from 1 to 2 or etc, blank out those rows. I'd really like to play with the ship I just spent 2000 C-points on, but that's hard to do w/o access to any of my ship's powers!
This has be happening to all my ships for the past few weeks.. just warp out of the system your in and it should start to work.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracounguis
Ticket # 1,334,624
I have this problem as well. Looks like there are numerous tray bugs at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-04-2012, 12:31 AM
It's noted in the patch notes. Hit Esc to bring up the menu, then hit Esc again was the suggested fix. The powers are going to the small tray instead of the big try or vice versa.