Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Not the items. This is not someone going off the high wire stealing items/EC. No.
I come back from a mission, land on ESD and the entire fleet bank is gone.
No repositories, nothing. EVERYTHING poof'd over couple hours since my last use of it.
Not even the grid with the slots in the first tab to deposit items into.
Just a bar that lets you deposit/withdraw EC into the bank and not even that works.
The permissions are all blank too, including the R7.

I changed characters (on same account) and still nada.

ADDENDUM:
I logged in again, still empty.
I exit bank.
I press Ctrl+G, I open bank.
Still empty.
I shift to the News tab of fleet window.
Bank suddenly fills up.

Weirdest thing ever happened to me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Windows are not behaving how I would like them in general and that was before this tray bug where your tray is higher than it should be until you press ESC. They do seem to be make changes in that area.

Also my fleets events, uniform and roster is bugged. I guess maybe part of work for the fleet changes coming in season 6 who knows. Someone should seriously look into your problem and give us an answer as to what is happening with this UI. Will it iron out soon?

One thing annoying me with windows is some close when you open others, including those related too inventory, mail, exchange and bank. The very windows you need open together and right now I'm noticing some being closed when I really want them to stay open.

They need to look at this while looking at your issue. Generally improving windows, maybe consider a whole new approach like all windows being able to overlay with tabs down one side.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-31-2013, 08:17 AM
this would be a CRITICAL issue since one of the fleets i am in has about 4 repositories full of Very rares and they cant see their stuff and all of it looks blank on my end also ... how the ******* did THIS happen?

i don't really care ether way, but DOES look bad and DOSE look like a critical issue, it can't be visually distinguished from bug or "epic" item loss, you Devs might want to take a look at this, for real, in the event something is running astray and eating code, seeing how intertwined these bugs seem to effect OTHER things apparently not NEEDED to be LINKED to another things lol ...

for all i know using a [Small Hypo] will "somehow" delete the Assimilated Carrier in Cure Elite lol :D
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
07-31-2013, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Not the items. This is not someone going off the high wire stealing items/EC. No.
I come back from a mission, land on ESD and the entire fleet bank is gone.
No repositories, nothing. EVERYTHING poof'd over couple hours since my last use of it.
Not even the grid with the slots in the first tab to deposit items into.
Just a bar that lets you deposit/withdraw EC into the bank and not even that works.
The permissions are all blank too, including the R7.

I changed characters (on same account) and still nada.

ADDENDUM:
I logged in again, still empty.
I exit bank.
I press Ctrl+G, I open bank.
Still empty.
I shift to the News tab of fleet window.
Bank suddenly fills up.

Weirdest thing ever happened to me.
Thank you for contacting Federation banking console ESD #3. I'm sorry to hear your having problem, please wait while we process your support ticket and we'll be right back with more information to serve you.

Thank you for waiting, your support ticket number is 1,897,546, a customer service agent will be with you in approximately......Never. Thank you for trusting your money and all of your items to the Federation Bank Console System, have a pleasant day and remember to spend generously and often.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-31-2013, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesdark View Post
Thank you for contacting Federation banking console ESD #3. I'm sorry to hear your having problem, please wait while we process your support ticket and we'll be right back with more information to serve you.

Thank you for waiting, your support ticket number is 1,897,546, a customer service agent will be with you in approximately......Never. Thank you for trusting your money and all of your items to the Federation Bank Console System, have a pleasant day and remember to spend generously and often.
this is soooooo not the Ferenginar i know! no! this must stop! this goes, No Farther! here at this bar, we will make our last stand! for ferengi everywhere! it will be a revolution! *giggles*

(but truthfully, they need to look and verify if this is a bug, or they are having item loss issues, if it is a bug and not a visual bug, it is SEVERE, will a Dev please Verify this bug (visual or loading issue) or item loss?)
Career Officer
# 6
07-31-2013, 09:16 AM
You do realize that the Original Post is from MAY of 2012... right????
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-31-2013, 11:10 AM
but this bug came back and it is an issue atm :(

The Prophets: "what is this, linear existence?" lol sorry