Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
05-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
I am finishing up a new trailer for STO this week that will be released sometime later this month / early June. There are a few surprises from the upcoming summer content in it.

Enjoy and don't forget to feed your tribbles (to your targs)....

THE GREAT TRIBBLE HUNT!!!!! , the true enemy of the Klingon peoples




could be that all Borg cubes are now giant lockboxes or all spheres are now giant Tribbles in space having been assimilated
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
05-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
I am finishing up a new trailer for STO this week that will be released sometime later this month / early June. There are a few surprises from the upcoming summer content in it.

Enjoy and don't forget to feed your tribbles (to your targs)....

So... it's gonna show Targ breeding?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
05-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Swall, ElGato and I just watched this. It looks AMAZING!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
05-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Trailers usually mean lots of explosions...

so please be honest and place a Lockbox after every 2nd Explosion in your next Trailer,
otherwise it would be false advertisement for the Product.

If you think that would ruin the cinematic experience of your trailer...
...guess what it does to my cinematic experience while playing the game.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
05-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptBANG View Post
Trailers usually mean lots of explosions...

so please be honest and place a Lockbox after every 2nd Explosion in your next Trailer,
otherwise it would be false advertisement for the Product.

If you think that would ruin the cinematic experience of your trailer...
...guess what it does to my cinematic experience while playing the game.

Its nowhere close to as bad as you just implied
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
05-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaguy74656 View Post
Its nowhere close to as bad as you just implied
and that sir, is your opinion, which of course you are entitled to. I have done 1 single mission that involved killing,in the last month. In that mission, a box dropped.

my experience is they will drop 100% per mission, at least one.
I don't want them
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
05-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
I am finishing up a new trailer for STO this week that will be released sometime later this month / early June. There are a few surprises from the upcoming summer content in it.

Enjoy and don't forget to feed your tribbles (to your targs)....

Awesome.

The content is Fleet Star Bases right ? ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
I'm taking screenshots today for some promo stuff. . . so keep yer eyes peeled.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...8&postcount=39
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
05-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
I am finishing up a new trailer for STO this week that will be released sometime later this month / early June. There are a few surprises from the upcoming summer content in it.

Enjoy and don't forget to feed your tribbles (to your targs)....

I want to see genetically altered tribbles eating Targs .
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
05-03-2012, 07:16 PM
A Tribble-Tholian alliance! We're all doomed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
05-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntKathy
.... Or should we fight in the (Storm)shade?
Holy crap, totally forgot about Stormy! How is he doing? </Thread Hijack>
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:44 AM.