Lt. Commander
# 1 A Trade for D'Qura for Galor?
05-03-2012, 08:09 AM
From the lockboxes.... I happen to have two of the D'Qura ships. I'd like to get a Galor (my fav Star Trek ships aside from the Warbird)

Not 100% sure how rare these ships are as I just started playing yesterday. I didn't quite realize how expensive these master keys were until I bought 10... fortunately I got two ships out of it.

Are these ships even comparable? Or is the Galor like 100x more rare than the Ferengi ship?

Thanks for the info and possible trade offers. =)
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalistorias
From the lockboxes.... I happen to have two of the D'Qura ships. I'd like to get a Galor (my fav Star Trek ships aside from the Warbird)

Not 100% sure how rare these ships are as I just started playing yesterday. I didn't quite realize how expensive these master keys were until I bought 10... fortunately I got two ships out of it.

Are these ships even comparable? Or is the Galor like 100x more rare than the Ferengi ship?

You could also purchase a Galor from the Exchange for numerous million Energy Credits.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-03-2012, 08:17 AM
Same rarity but D'Kora more highly prized, i would sell it and buy the Galor off the exchange, its what i plan to do if i get a D'Kora.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-03-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalistorias

The D'kora is in higher demand, look on the exchange for D'kora prices and compare to the Galor prices.

Sell the D'kora to fund your galor purchase, and probably have some leftover ECs when you are done.

If you are a silver player (free), you will need to purchase the increased EC limit before you sell your D'kora or you will lose everything over the 10 million.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-03-2012, 09:58 AM
D'Kora more valued than Galor? I feel I would get the better end of the deal! How about compaired to the Jem'Hadar Bug? I would trade a D'Kora for either.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Same comparison, sell the ferengi ship and buy both last time i looked.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
D'Kora more valued than Galor? I feel I would get the better end of the deal! How about compaired to the Jem'Hadar Bug? I would trade a D'Kora for either.
The Jem'Hadar Bugship usually commands a value of 5 to 6x a Galor or D'kora.

When they do show up on the Exchange it's usually in the 400-500 million EC range.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-04-2012, 09:01 AM
D'Qura? Is that an Arabic ship? lol
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Ultimatum
The D'kora is in higher demand, look on the exchange for D'kora prices and compare to the Galor prices.

Sell the D'kora to fund your galor purchase, and probably have some leftover ECs when you are done.

If you are a silver player (free), you will need to purchase the increased EC limit before you sell your D'kora or you will lose everything over the 10 million.
Um, last I saw Galors were going for 90 mil on the exchange, D'Koras 75 mil. I don't think D'Kora's are in higher demand.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by siskofan1991
Um, last I saw Galors were going for 90 mil on the exchange, D'Koras 75 mil. I don't think D'Kora's are in higher demand.
I hadn't realized the prices had flipped in the Dkoras favor.

OTOH:

You can't really state that with any certainty until the supply (lockboxes) dries up for them as it has for Galors.

Right now there is still a viable supply (lockboxes) for the D'kora and no viable supply for the Galor.

This tells you more about the supply than it does the demand.