Lt. Commander
# 1 Thank you for the new pets :)
05-04-2012, 05:01 AM
I would like to thank you for all the new carrier pets and giving the feds a carrier. I was hoping to see a change or quality differences in pets but this patch has impressed and surprised me.

Thanks Heretic, BorticusCryptic and JHeinig!!!

As always I base my play experience on PVE as there is a funny stat out there that more Feds pvp then KDF.

Currently I have picked up and tried:

B'Rotlh BoP - Love the new model and love everything about it great job!

Advanced To'Duj - Same as before with better DPS good for STF strafing runs with directed carrier commands.

Reinforced Shield Repair Shuttle – I don’t see myself picking this one up so someone else can review that one.

Reinforced Shield Repair Shuttle – I don’t see myself picking this one up so someone else can review that one.

Advanced S’kul – The description has a typo and I can’t seem to find a different between the normal and advanced as they are hitting for the same damage on the ram.

Advanced Fer’Jai – This one is a rock star now with the fore tri-cobalt device and is my second favorite to the B’Rotlh.

Advanced Orion slavers – I piked one up for my Marauder and love these guys. The damage output is good and the steal power is cool when it works. Even only with one hanger I found these guys worth spending 30k on. UPDATED 5/5/12

Advanced Orion Interceptors – Will edit after I review the fighter.

Advanced Tachyon Drones – I don’t see myself picking this one up so someone else can review that one.

Reinforced Marauding Force – I’m a little worried about spending my dilithium on this one as the normal one is iffy at best but if someone else gets to it before me let us know what you think.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-04-2012, 07:29 AM
I picked up the new BOP pet and am very happy as well. Great job guys.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Tachyon drones have been nerfed to oblivion... i tested them... completely useless in pvp at least, some peoples shields regenerate as fast as they drain...