Lt. Commander
I know that you can buy Very Rare Fed Flight Deck Doffs on the Exchange; however, they only increase the amount of shuttles that you can launch with Boarding Parties and have no effect on Hanger Bays. (Their ungodly overpriced)

Iím hoping to find Fed Flight Deck Officers that function like the ones that I use with my KDF Carriers.

Iíve yet to see a Fed Flight Deck Doff besides the very rare ones that only work on Boarding Parties.

I just picked up the Atrox for my Fed Science Alt and its launch times are terrible.

It takes the Atrox about 22 seconds to launch off two waves of fighters; however, both my VoíQuv and my KaríFi can do it in less than 10 seconds thanks to my Rare Flight Deck Doffs.

Iíve opened at least 100 recruitment packs across my 4 Fed alts and have yet to find a Flight Deck Doff of any rarity, do they only come in pay packs or are they not in the game for Feds yet?

Iíve scoured the Exchange and searched all the packs that I had on my Fed Alts look for Flight Deck Doffs and came up dry.

Heck if anyone has any Fed Flight Deck doffs that reduce hanger recharge times that they donít need please feel free to send them my way @0Gambit0
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Federation Flight Deck Officers, as well as new Flight Deck Officers with new active roster abilities for both factions, are in the pipeline.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Federation Flight Deck Officers, as well as new Flight Deck Officers with new active roster abilities for both factions, are in the pipeline.
Thanks I just saw the other post on the subject.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-04-2012, 08:20 PM
This is a sad day for pvpers dealing with this extra spam. These doff will just add more. Please stop killing pvp by adding more.
Lt. Commander
# 5 what spam???
05-06-2012, 06:49 AM
if you are referring to targeting enemies, thats what the assignment buttons are for, i agree that if you just use youe mouse it can be difficult, but cmon, it's just another adjustment. dont be so "sad"