Lt. Commander
# 1 Could Kel get a buff?
05-04-2012, 10:56 AM
In light of the new fed Carrier - would we quickly add an attribute to Kel the Retirbutor that can help carriers and not simply Boarding shuttles?

-ABM
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Federation Flight Deck Officers, as well as new Flight Deck Officers with new active roster abilities for both factions, are in the pipeline.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-04-2012, 04:42 PM
So - does this mean that Kel WILL be getting modified, or will she remain aas-is?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badname834854
So - does this mean that Kel WILL be getting modified, or will she remain aas-is?
There are currently no plans to modify Kel; the issue that I see is the lack of normal Flight Deck Officers for Federation captains, for which there is a solution for this in the pipeline already.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
There are currently no plans to modify Kel; the issue that I see is the lack of normal Flight Deck Officers for Federation captains, for which there is a solution for this in the pipeline already.
Thing is as an Ultra-Rare really, they should provide proper flight deck powers to my mind, that said - is it being considered to make a higher proportion of Caitian FDO's rather than other species to fill fluff that they'll be more familiar with their own ships?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th
Thing is as an Ultra-Rare really, they should provide proper flight deck powers to my mind, that said - is it being considered to make a higher proportion of Caitian FDO's rather than other species to fill fluff that they'll be more familiar with their own ships?
This would make sense to me. Not say 100% should be, just larger portion of them being Caitian FDOs.