Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Could Kel get a buff?
05-04-2012, 10:56 AM
In light of the new fed Carrier - would we quickly add an attribute to Kel the Retirbutor that can help carriers and not simply Boarding shuttles?

-ABM
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Federation Flight Deck Officers, as well as new Flight Deck Officers with new active roster abilities for both factions, are in the pipeline.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-04-2012, 04:42 PM
So - does this mean that Kel WILL be getting modified, or will she remain aas-is?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badname834854
So - does this mean that Kel WILL be getting modified, or will she remain aas-is?
There are currently no plans to modify Kel; the issue that I see is the lack of normal Flight Deck Officers for Federation captains, for which there is a solution for this in the pipeline already.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
There are currently no plans to modify Kel; the issue that I see is the lack of normal Flight Deck Officers for Federation captains, for which there is a solution for this in the pipeline already.
Thing is as an Ultra-Rare really, they should provide proper flight deck powers to my mind, that said - is it being considered to make a higher proportion of Caitian FDO's rather than other species to fill fluff that they'll be more familiar with their own ships?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th
Thing is as an Ultra-Rare really, they should provide proper flight deck powers to my mind, that said - is it being considered to make a higher proportion of Caitian FDO's rather than other species to fill fluff that they'll be more familiar with their own ships?
This would make sense to me. Not say 100% should be, just larger portion of them being Caitian FDOs.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:52 AM.