Captain
# 1 T6 Intrepid LRSV drain build
11-25-2014, 03:35 PM
Blast! Finally my second canon love (first being Defiant) can now show up in PvP finally without being brutally murdered by the first ship around. I'm all out for replacing my Drain Aventine for this, OSS coupled with 135 base auxiliary can be really bad to use with Siphon, Tykens. Plus the trait seems veery good. Up to 9000 HP bonus...

I've been tweaking it before buying it on Thursday, which is like 90% sure. Other options would be the Eclipse mainly for the trait, the Phantom just for the trait. Don't bother to bring in the Scryer, I won't consider it, looks awfully bad, I'd regret buying it. I'd buy an Intrepid day and night (call it doing more with less). If it doesn't look cool, I can't pilot it

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?...csintrepid11_0 doffs are in the notes

Kinda straightforward, tell me what do you think of the build. I had a second thought of using EPTE1 and EPTS2 and replace the ST doff with an EPTX Damage Control.
Otherwise, double EPTS1, doffed ATD1 and OSS1.
Lag Industries - Head of Department
"The professional eRPer"
I.R.W. Danke - Faeht class || Stark
U.S.S. Storm - Tempest class || Riccardo
U.S.S. Seven - Intrepid class || Lara Khan
Captain
# 2
11-25-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm loving my t6 intrepid. It's just like the old intrepid but better.

your build looks good to me. Personally I would do IT but that's me. The Oberth console goes great with OSS and prevents the loss of shields, engines, and aux power while it's activated.

Are you using the standard maco engines or the adapted ones? I would use the adapted maco engines for the Hot restart.
11/14/2014

Your Javelin deals 193886 (100198) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.

...that's with blue mk XI gear
Captain
# 3
11-25-2014, 03:53 PM
Oh EPM... Couldn't find room for it, but good point. Assuming I can avoid the system shutdown once every two activations of OSS I can move OSS to ensign, place ATD1 with doff and
get better turn rate. That would negate the need of having the UR RCS, or maybe even the Neutronium.
Eventually, when Fleet version comes out, it's going to be a no brainer, but can work for now!
"The professional eRPer"
Captain
# 4
11-25-2014, 03:56 PM
dump that ship get a scryer man

Giovanni - Hax - Contortrix Class -CSI- ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
T'Lan - I.R.W. Haxey - Faeht Class -CSI- ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Giova's Tall Tellarite Sci - U.S.S. Axanar - Vesta class -Lag Ind.( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Captain
# 5
11-25-2014, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giotariz View Post
dump that ship get a scryer man
I'm not going to, already stated it.
"The professional eRPer"
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-25-2014, 04:43 PM
it can use OSS, so its instantly a good ship, for making anything aux based hit at levels far beyond what any tier 5 can do. ya the scryer is better, but the intrepid is probably second best sci ship around. id love to see a shield striping build backed by OSS
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus

Last edited by dontdrunkimshoot; 11-25-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Captain
# 7
11-25-2014, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riccardo171 View Post
I'm not going to, already stated it.
lol good luck then, linda everyone i talked to agreed with me that the intrepid is still a crap ship.
Get a Scryer man

Giovanni - Hax - Contortrix Class -CSI- ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
T'Lan - I.R.W. Haxey - Faeht Class -CSI- ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Giova's Tall Tellarite Sci - U.S.S. Axanar - Vesta class -Lag Ind.( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Captain
# 8
11-26-2014, 03:21 AM
- (snipped) -
"The professional eRPer"

Last edited by riccardo171; 11-26-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Captain
# 9
11-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
it can use OSS, so its instantly a good ship, for making anything aux based hit at levels far beyond what any tier 5 can do. ya the scryer is better, but the intrepid is probably second best sci ship around. id love to see a shield striping build backed by OSS
Doesn't seem a bad idea, never tried the shield stripping role, came up with something really straightforward http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?...pingintrepid_0

On top of that, the Aero shuttle bay has a Quantum Torpedo, Beam Overload, Jam Sensors, Viral Matrix, Gravity Well, Scramble Sensors, Phaser DBB e Array.

Are those Science abilities affected by the player's skill tree, for example decompiler?
"The professional eRPer"

Last edited by riccardo171; 11-26-2014 at 01:52 PM.
Captain
# 10
11-27-2014, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riccardo171 View Post
Doesn't seem a bad idea, never tried the shield stripping role, came up with something really straightforward http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?...pingintrepid_0

On top of that, the Aero shuttle bay has a Quantum Torpedo, Beam Overload, Jam Sensors, Viral Matrix, Gravity Well, Scramble Sensors, Phaser DBB e Array.

Are those Science abilities affected by the player's skill tree, for example decompiler?
The Aero shuttle comes with all that, and has the potential to use PSW? If so, perhaps it's a lot closer to the Scryer than I thought...

Shield stripping hasn't been effective in a long time. Though, granted, I've been gone for a few months and haven't tested with OSS at all. But I still think CC via GW/TR/TBR is still the best way to go for Sci, especially since everything is hell bent on +PartGen.
The first we heard of getting new PvP maps "soon" was in August of 2010. We're consistently told something will be coming with the "next" update. Absolutely nothing has come to PvP since launch.

I think it's finally time Cryptic stopped stringing us along, don't you?