Lt. Commander
# 121
05-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmera
Because I have a nigh uncontrollable urge to correct confusion of the level you are presenting. You are correct, though. I'll stop replying past this post. Good luck with your theories.
Yea I had the same problem with correcting people. Now I just tell myself that their just stupid and let them remain stupid. Which is probably why I shouldnt have put so much effort in explaining about oil and other fields that most people here wouldnt know anything about.
Lt. Commander
# 122
05-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milner62
Yea I had the same problem with correcting people. Now I just tell myself that their just stupid and let them remain stupid. Which is probably why I shouldnt have put so much effort in explaining about oil and other fields that most people here wouldnt know anything about.
I found your information to be most interesting.

Lt. Commander
# 123
05-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seseron
We have something to strive towards if we look for the high ideals, whether we start off thinking them realistic or unrealistic. If we throw our hands up in the air, and say, "Well, the world is hell, so let's just eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die," then no doubt we end up wallowing in our misery. But if we give hope for the future, then we're motivated to search for solutions, no matter how insurmountable they may at first appear.
That's it exactly. We have to keep trying to make a utopian future, regardless of whether it's possible or not. Otherwise, there's basically no reason for humanity to exist.