Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
05-06-2012, 07:14 AM
I'm inclined to agree with the OP.

That ship is sex.

I just get this nagging voice in my head saying "It's an advanced romulan warbird!"

and I'm like "I know I know, god I love rommies."

and he's like "Mhmmm look at that *censor, it is fiiiine"

So in short, I hope that one day that's the direction the rom faction goes in.

I digress... back to the point then. That ship is hawt & cut. Kudos mr designer man.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-06-2012, 07:41 AM
Yes very nice ship. -

Mine is called U.S.S. Bast
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Would be nice for KDF to get that level of Dev attention.

Might look nice, but too expensive, sorry guys.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-06-2012, 08:37 AM
It's beautiful because it's Romulan, does cats just can't leave other pepoles things alone

Well the so-called stalker fighter is Romulan, I clicked one of them to repair it and it had the Romulan symbol intead of the Starfleet symbol, I think they forgot to remove it the other thing is that the design is just so Romulan, but it's beautiful and it's do to the Romulans
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-06-2012, 09:35 AM
so a feline infiltration squad got into a romulan shipyard database and stole the plans for a carrier and fighter craft. happens all the time i am sure. whoever the ship was originally intended for (and that may have been romulan with some sort of iconian influence), it is a caitian carrier now.

even without that someone pointed out that cait is near romulan space - and gave a pretty good explanation on similar ship designs. going back to tos it was explained that romulans and klingons had a brief alliance hence both have cloaking devices and for a time both used ship designs similar to the other. Don't see klingons up in arms that they are using what was pretty much "borrowed" from Romulans as one of their main advantages.

meh don't really know where i was going with this post but there ya go.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-06-2012, 01:01 PM
I really don't like the idea of flying non-starfleet vessels with starfleet captains, not even if the ship is ultra overpowered, i like to stick to starfleet designs.

The Atrox however is very tempting, i think i'll go to tribble to check out how carriers work
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-06-2012, 02:44 PM
I like it, i just hope we won't get non-starfleet ships too often. But the artistic team can do darn good job with some freedom.

I love even more the Jupiter class. Seriously. I hope one day it will be released as it is.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Totally agree.

Mine is called USS Zac (after my first born, due in 1 month) and i love it, only thing i hated wsa that after refining the dil this morning i was sitting at 30,247 so i cannot get my second fleet of Adv Per Fighters until tomorrow... being 3 off is just painful lol
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-06-2012, 04:58 PM
M.A.C.O. = Sex Wax for the Atrox.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torlak
I would rather spend 2000 C-Points on this, and know what I'm getting, than spend X0000 C-Points on lock box keys. Those lock box ships are the real "Rich People" ships.

I will buy the Atrox when my Fed Science Officers reach Vice Admiral.
Well from what I know the lockboxes are for non-FED/KDF ships only so they could have put this out as a FREE ship but choose for a money grab instead.

Edit: I mean free as in play game >get Dilithium > purchase from Ship Vendor.