Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 61
05-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac View Post
Hmmmm..... I'm worried about you folks. Finding a glowing phallus beautiful, what is that all about?
and the KDF have 2 non-glowing phallus's then by your input, the two Orinon FDC's, Decoit and the other one have similar look. im not talking about the maurader, that one looks more like a marital aid than a phallus.
Lt. Commander
# 62
05-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
and the KDF have 2 non-glowing phallus's then by your input, the two Orinon FDC's, Decoit and the other one have similar look. im not talking about the maurader, that one looks more like a marital aid than a phallus.
That could be. I'm not finding any of them beautiful, though.
Lt. Commander
# 63
05-25-2012, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishathra View Post
I'm with thibash. WE aren't the ones seeing flying phalluses everywhere, chief.

I bet you do from now on.
Lt. Commander
# 64
05-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Big fan of the Covenant stuff from Halo

How about some Banshees?
Lt. Commander
# 65
05-27-2012, 08:28 PM
This ship to is worth $25 because theres so many options for it. Plus i like how the weapons are placed (broad side) makes it feel like a carrier.
Lt. Commander
# 66
05-31-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacew View Post
This ship to is worth $25 because theres so many options for it. Plus i like how the weapons are placed (broad side) makes it feel like a carrier.
Do these options entail a different unique bridge? I doubt it. But if yes then wow they finally are not being lazy *shocked*

I don't just look at a ship's exterior I look at the whole package, exterior AND interior. This ship is gets a 5 out of 10. To put it in perspective those C-Store Odysseys get a 7/10 cause they only "finished" the bridge. If it was a free ship like the 2nd Anniversary Odyssey or ones you get free from reaching a new rank, one can't really complain... its FREE.

Its really sad that Cryptic puts effort into the exterior but skips on the interiors. As with the stalker fighter I'm sure has the same standard shuttle bridge. Sad sad sad. Granted not many will venture to their shuttle bridge but that is partly due to ALL shuttle bridges are the same doesn't matter how exotic and unique a ship/shuttle/fighter looks.

With that said the exterior looks GREAT... Cr@p interior.