Lt. Commander
# 41
05-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
Oh, *please* tell me where I stated 'constructive criticism' was unacceptable. Please. Unless you somehow connect "negative posts' and 'sarcasm' with 'constructive criticism'.

Constructive criticism is just that. Constructive. The posts I'm mentioning are not constructive in *any* way, just unbridled negativity and/or sarcasm. Those do *nothing* to improve the game. And if you don't see *those* posts on these boards, well, I'm afraid you've got your blinders on.

Oh, and here's something about Constructive Criticism: "Both negative and constructive criticism have their appropriate uses, but often it is considered a requirement of criticism that they are combined. Thus, it is often considered that those who find fault with something should also offer an option for putting it right." Sounds like what I said about 'offering suggestions for improvement', doesn't it? How about that.. It seems I was championing for Constructive Criticism all along.

But hey, believe what you want. Just don't put *your* words in *my* mouth.
<-----hands you a text on english comprehension, encourages you to read the thread again.
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Moloch View Post
<-----hands you a text on english comprehension, encourages you to read the thread again.
Hahaha.. nice deflection there, chief. Your posts are no longer worth my time to respond to.
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
Hahaha.. nice deflection there, chief. Your posts are no longer worth my time to respond to.
Nice dismissal there, Chief. Your posts have already gotten more attention than they deserved.
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-08-2012, 09:44 PM
If I didn't like this game I'd not be here.
If I didn't care I wouldn't rant as voraciously as I do.