Lt. Commander
# 1 Maurder Disappointment
05-04-2012, 07:45 PM
I was really excited to see the release of the Maurder due to the fact of the ships interior bonus'

As part of a very large Inter-Fleet (3), we mostly meet On DS9 so both factions can intermingle, with the release of this ship with the bonus' of a Dabo Table, exchange, mailbox, in addition to the other things to do , we thought we might have a private place to just hang out ....

I was even fortunate that one of the members of the fleet donated his 2nd Maurader to the fleet leader to use as a make-shift "fleet-base".....
imagine our surprise when we showed up and there was two small rooms and that was it !!

Seriously? even taking a normal Federation interior and slapping the exchange, mailbox and Dabo table in the lounge would of been better than what this had. 10 players on this bridge would be extremely crowded.....

I do hope the Desiegner's can bring themselves to realize what a failed endeavor this 2 room interior was, and hopefully correct it in the near future , even if it is so simple as letting the players have a normal interior with the special items tossed in some corner ...

other than that ? the ship handles well and has pretty good punch ....
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-17-2012, 08:36 AM
The view screen is what kills me. A 2D visualization of stars that are moving the wrong way. Very sloppy work.

The extra goodies on the bridge are great, just wish the rest of the bridge wasn't so terrible.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-17-2012, 08:56 AM
The game has turned into make money fix later.
Or not fix at all.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-20-2012, 01:27 AM
I prefer the small bridge myself.... I would hate to have to run all over my ship while doing doff stuff...
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2012, 06:05 AM
There is nothing wrong with the bridge and it is not Federation in design! Its Ferengi its suppose to be crampt.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-22-2012, 12:49 AM
I see no problem to have a small bridge, but i miss a engineer section or at least, a meeting room to make some bussines. Ferengi have to be crampt, but know how to impress to show a good to sell...