Lt. Commander
I cant access my original account (picardalfaone) and it has realy been annoying I was a vice admiral and a life time subscriber got any ideas on what happened to my acount?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2012, 06:24 AM
Cryptic reset the passowrd on all accounts because of a security issue. You will need to log off the forum then use the forget password option to reset your password.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusMD
Cryptic reset the passowrd on all accounts because of a security issue. You will need to log off the forum then use the forget password option to reset your password.
That was the first thing I tried but I will try agen
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-09-2012, 08:12 AM
it has not worked
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-09-2012, 05:40 PM
It will work, it worked for my super old account I made during the Beta and finally decided to give the game a try after it became Free to play.

Also remember your account name is probably different to the name you chosen, I found that a bit confusing at first. KDStudios isn't my actual username for this account. That took some getting used to.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Save yourself the harassment of trying to go through the password reset nightmare when it still won't reset for you and then you decide to try the support ticket way.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=268493

If you follow that link you can see what some other poor sap had to go through trying to get his fixed when the password reset hasn't an option or wasn't working as some others have mentioned. There is a number to call customer support at the bottom of that forum thread.