Lt. Commander
# 1 UI Changes Constantly
05-05-2012, 10:49 AM
I am probably one of the few who hasn't encountered annoying bugs...

But last week, my ship weapon's tray starting randomly changing everytime I move to a new area or zone into an STF. In order to reset it I have to manually change it back everytime it happens....and it happens everytime I go to a new area.

I've tried resetting back to default settings. It doesn't happen on any of my other characters.

Any idea what I can do to fix this really annoying bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2012, 02:12 PM
It's a known issue and was mentioned in the last release notes. If you're lucky hitting Esc twice might get the icons to come back. I had to redo about a third of my bar last night thanks to this, and the double Esc trick didn't work.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61 View Post
It's a known issue and was mentioned in the last release notes. If you're lucky hitting Esc twice might get the icons to come back. I had to redo about a third of my bar last night thanks to this, and the double Esc trick didn't work.
Sigghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanks. Hopefully they will fix this sooner rather than later. It is truly annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Seriously, the tray being screwed isnt just from last patch, it has been bugged since the patch(es) before that. The most recent patch only added more bugs to it rofl.

Don't expect a real fix only a cheap and dirty fix by cryptic because they only know a small portion of the code thats screwed. They aren't even aware of the other bugs like stuff disappearing and unable to drag abilities to the tray, which has been screwed since before the recent patch.

I cannot believe they just keep us with these idiotic bugs especially now its weekend. Its very very poorly done.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfader1988
Seriously, the tray being screwed isnt just from last patch, it has been bugged since the patch(es) before that. The most recent patch only added more bugs to it rofl.

Don't expect a real fix only a cheap and dirty fix by cryptic because they only know a small portion of the code thats screwed. They aren't even aware of the other bugs like stuff disappearing and unable to drag abilities to the tray, which has been screwed since before the recent patch.

I cannot believe they just keep us with these idiotic bugs especially now its weekend. Its very very poorly done.
I never had this problem until last week - and yes, I also have problems with dragging skills to the tray. I'll drag them and they will dissapear. This is beyond annoying.