Lt. Commander
A Ferasan for the KDF team please, when time allows for it.

Perhaps the current Caitian design could be adapted? Also would be nice as a bridge officer.

Many thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2012, 11:22 AM
You do know that they already pretty much announced they are adding them. Odds are though they will be a C-store unlock like Caitians.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
You do know that they already pretty much announced they are adding them. Odds are though they will be a C-store unlock like Caitians.
Nice! Link if available .
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Nm, need coffee, those are on the way (thanks for the reply). I wonder if there is any hint what to expect from them? Will we have bridge officer selection too?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-05-2012, 12:20 PM
We know:

The Klingons will get a new playable species by the end of the month.

They said they're adding hairstyles for other species based on a new species they're developing because they only do new hairstyles when they add species.

The Caitians just got new hairstyles.

It doesn't take much to infer that the Caitians' new styles are "hand me ups" from resources put into playable Ferasans. Which is why they don't necessarily look terribly Caitian. They're Ferasan hairstyles that Caitians inherited.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTuxia View Post
Nice! Link if available .
Umm, the Ask Crypic from may.

Q: (MattMiracle) Is there a chance that we can get a playable Ferasan Captain? I would love to add that to my KDF lineup, and are the engineering reports coming down the pike?

Dstahl: More than a chance. They are pretty badass looking. I suspect you’ll see them sooner than you think! Also, the return of the Engineering Reports is scheduled for later this month (May).
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-05-2012, 01:00 PM
From the most recent ask Cryptic.

Quote:
Q: (MattMiracle) Is there a chance that we can get a playable Ferasan Captain? I would love to add that to my KDF lineup, and are the engineering reports coming down the pike?

Dstahl: More than a chance. They are pretty badass looking. I suspect you’ll see them sooner than you think! Also, the return of the Engineering Reports is scheduled for later this month (May).
Bolding is mine.

Source is here: http://www.startrekonline.com/node/3148

To me, the only thing more than a chance is a certainty. I suppose you could make the argument that he means a very good chance, but why get hopes up when a commitment neutral "We'd love to see this in game ourselves, we are always discussing new playable races" would have worked just as well?
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Since you did not state a specific race in the title and we know the Ferasan are coming, I will add another.

I would like to see the Son'a to the KDF. They were upset with the Enterprise interfering with the Baku incident so they had joined the Dominion. Perhaps with the start of this war, they can see that joining the KDF could be a chance to get at the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Good to see more species are being added. I guess it will be a cold day in hell till I get my wish of being able to create some of the species I would like to.