Lt. Commander
# 21
05-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Take a screen shot, and then spam their in box with green lock boxes until they add ignore you
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-08-2012, 09:11 AM
I ran across that countless times nothing is going to be done about it
the idiots doing this will get caught report them let cryptic investigate them

I found a new camping tactic
Khitomer ground elite we get to big room to start clearing borg out we had a good group with one bad player half way when a i respawned I saw same player in same spot huh I figured out he was a camper
rest of team took care of nodes head toward boss room wow remember the troll camping mysteriously at end ready to rejoin the fight at the boss room

I wish cryptic would do something about this because STF's are suposed to be fun with cool reward at end not deal with BS players being lazy and don't want to work to get gear
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-08-2012, 10:01 AM
it won't change, because all they have to do is sit, let you do the work and roll on the gear when it drops. Yet another reason to get rid of the whole drop mechanic for the vaunted MK XII gear, its to easily scammed into.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
it won't change, because all they have to do is sit, let you do the work and roll on the gear when it drops. Yet another reason to get rid of the whole drop mechanic for the vaunted MK XII gear, its to easily scammed into.
You mean there is no master loot system in STO?
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Not for PuGs, I don't think any game lets you run a Master Looter in a PuG. Too easily exploited.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-09-2012, 08:33 AM
I should think and the answer would be obvious a forced duel, no declining allowed. His defaults to auto accept and you get to pound the tar out of him for the greif he has given you....or then he turns out to be awesome and totally destroys you making the matter worse...bu hey thems the rules of the duel.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Perhaps a voting system within the instance amoungst the players . . so that you can vote to attack the "troll" turning his/her ship into an enemy within the instance . . that way once they are destroyed they are kicked . . . while giving you the satisfaction of personaly destroying the offending Patagh.

It does sound annoying though.

Lucky enough everyone i've played with have been great . . with no sabotage . . . :-)