Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Having played on the Klingon side for months with a few different carriers, I can say that with only one carrier to choose from on the Fed side, the Cat carrier really needs the Lt. Cmdr Science station to be a universal station so there's at least some ability to customize it to fit your play style.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2012, 06:47 PM
that would make it a nebula. I think its fine as it is. Wait for the next federation carrier.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2012, 07:19 PM
doesn't need a damn thing. it's a sci ship with hangers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-05-2012, 08:35 PM
You haven't flown a Kar'fi have you?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezedog
Kar'fi's don't have universal slots. The only reason they have a LTC tactical and a Lt Tactical is because they are a Battle Carrier.

Besides, doesn't the Federation not put as much emphasis on battle as the Klingons? Or at used to?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-05-2012, 08:57 PM
There are people that make bad suggestions, then there are people that make baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad suggestions.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftona91
Kar'fi's don't have universal slots. The only reason they have a LTC tactical and a Lt Tactical is because they are a Battle Carrier.

Besides, doesn't the Federation not put as much emphasis on battle as the Klingons? Or at used to?
They also do not get all the built in skills of a sci ship like the sci carriers do, meaning they dont get the targeting abilities or the enhanced cloak detection.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezedog
The only thing that the kar'fi (Or Karp as some like to call it) has in common with the klingon sci carrier and the fed cat carrier is that they can both spam fighters. Oh and it dosent have any uni slots either so i have no idea where you got the idea the Flying Kittybox should have them.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-06-2012, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneth
The only thing that the kar'fi (Or Karp as some like to call it) has in common with the klingon sci carrier and the fed cat carrier is that they can both spam fighters. Oh and it dosent have any uni slots either so i have no idea where you got the idea the Flying Kittybox should have them.
I have a feeling he just wants the Lt. commander to be universal since the oddy has one.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-06-2012, 07:03 AM
Kitty carrier is a sci ship , Vo'quv is a sci ship, karp is a tac ship

oddy=Multirole hence the uni slot

Bop=Multirole

people need to learn to play ships designed for their class or stop complaining