Lt. Commander
# 11
05-07-2012, 05:01 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-07-2012, 05:09 AM
I don't imagune that Gozer will be having alot to say about our balance concerns.
He'll be more concerned with new game modes and maps etc than anything to do with powers.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-07-2012, 05:27 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-07-2012, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
I don't imagune that Gozer will be having alot to say about our balance concerns.
He'll be more concerned with new game modes and maps etc than anything to do with powers.
Probably true.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-07-2012, 06:28 AM
Due to the high number of flaming/trolling posts in this thread; I'm closing it down.

• For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are reported and then simply ignored.

• If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies; please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.

• You are more than welcome to start a new thread on the topic, as long as an active thread on the same topic is not currently open and has been posted in within the last 30 days (hence active), in which case you can carry on the discussion in such thread.

• If you feel you need to get in touch with support to discuss the actions taken by any community moderator, you can do so by submitting a support ticket (click here).

Cheers,

Alecto
Closed Thread