Lt. Commander
# 1 Beam Fire at Will
05-07-2012, 07:11 AM
I have a noob question. Does Beam Fire at Will include turrets? I'm guessing not, but I thought I would ask anyway. I am new to the game. I tried out a turret for my aft weapon yesterday and really enjoyed it. I am not great at flying yet and so I like the 360' they have and it would be awesome if the worked with Beam Fire at Will. Also, I am stuck in the Light Cruiser which has a terrible turn rate. Maybe flying will get easier with the next ship.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorvalentine
I have a noob question. Does Beam Fire at Will include turrets? I'm guessing not, but I thought I would ask anyway. I am new to the game. I tried out a turret for my aft weapon yesterday and really enjoyed it. I am not great at flying yet and so I like the 360' they have and it would be awesome if the worked with Beam Fire at Will. Also, I am stuck in the Light Cruiser which has a terrible turn rate. Maybe flying will get easier with the next ship.
Fire at Will, Beam Overload= Dual Beam Bank, Beam Array
Cannon Scatter Voley, Cannon Rapid fire = Cannon, Dual Cannon, Dual Heavy Cannon, Turret
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Thanks! Does CSV work similar to BFaW? Will it hit multiple targets?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-07-2012, 11:04 AM
It will hit multiple targets in a relatively narrow forward facing cone. So yes, if everyone is lined up, unlike Fire At Will, which can hit anyone that is targettable by a weapon.