Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Commander
# 11
04-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squishkin View Post
When you pay $250 for a ship off the C-store, maybe you'll get your custom bridge.
It doesnt cost that much for a lockbox ship unless you're factoring in bad luck. Hell, you can get a lockbox ship with nothing but energy credits by buying the keys on the exchange.
Ensign
# 12
04-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylesal24 View Post
Hey! Before you comment on an old thread check the date! This thread is 7 months old since the last post.

Kyle
flammed for posting on an old thread... at the same time, if he made another thread about the same thing, he woulda been yelled at for starting a new thread on a topic when one already existed.... damned if you do, damned if you don't....
Career Officer
# 13
04-12-2013, 07:26 AM
I just bought one of the bridge packs for my Atrox. The Emissary package.

Yeah, it wasn't really meant for her, but it looks right. Right colors. Tons of stations I like to imagine are for monitoring fighter wings.

Its actually kinda nice.
I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!

Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
Rihannsu
# 14
04-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Some time ago I posted an idea in the C-Store section about a generic alien bridge interior, which I still think could be a decent option for all those non-starfleet/kdf ships.

Let's say, both FED and KDF (and soon Romulans) could buy this ~500-1000 Zen bridge pack, that would feature one original ship interior, with several colour variants (for example black/green/brown/blue/orange/silver-ish). This could be universal, usable on most customisable ships. While not ideal, it could at least partially help the issue of Vulcan/Caitian/Orion/Nausicaan/Fek'Ihri/Gorn ships all using FED/KDF interiors. If anything, it would at least give players an alternative.

Well, I know I'd buy it...
Career Officer
# 15
04-12-2013, 08:05 AM
I switch between the pandora and ToS bridge. Although a real Atrox bridge would be great, I'd rather have a fleet version first, or at least a bit of a buff to complete with the lobi carriers. Like I'd like to use the fleet pattern gamma console on it.

..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino
Commander
# 16
04-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
Some time ago I posted an idea in the C-Store section about a generic alien bridge interior, which I still think could be a decent option for all those non-starfleet/kdf ships.

Let's say, both FED and KDF (and soon Romulans) could buy this ~500-1000 Zen bridge pack, that would feature one original ship interior, with several colour variants (for example black/green/brown/blue/orange/silver-ish). This could be universal, usable on most customisable ships. While not ideal, it could at least partially help the issue of Vulcan/Caitian/Orion/Nausicaan/Fek'Ihri/Gorn ships all using FED/KDF interiors. If anything, it would at least give players an alternative.

Well, I know I'd buy it...
That's just another lazy solution to the problem, and laziness is why we're asking in the first place.
Captain
# 17
04-12-2013, 08:58 AM
This game needs a Fleet Karfi, Fleet Atrox, Fleet Guramba, and Fleet Gal-X!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Commander
# 18
04-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
This game needs a Fleet Karfi, Fleet Atrox, Fleet Guramba, and Fleet Gal-X!!
Wouldnt mind that either, but this thread is about a different topic =P
Career Officer
# 19
04-13-2013, 01:27 PM
Not really expecting a bridge to be added to the Atrox. It would be nice, yes, but unless they do another Caitian ship and build the bridge for both ships, I don't think we'll see it happen.

Or they develop a nice bit of bridge-customization tech [CO's hideout would be a nice improvement imo].
Captain
# 20
04-13-2013, 02:15 PM
But what exactly would an Atrox bridge and interior look like? I am envisioning scratch posts in all staterooms and litter boxes in private locations. Other than that, I suppose any current bridge of large cruiser size would do.
Chingachgook told me, Don't try to understand them; and don't try to make them understand you. For they are a breed apart and make no sense.