Lt. Commander
# 1 Execute Prisoners for KDF?
05-08-2012, 11:23 AM
So after working on Maruadering for two KDF toons, I have found I have a problem. My brig is getting full of all these prisoners and is suffering some serious overcrowding issues. Ideally, I try and save them for the Orion Slavers, They pay in GPL for prisoners, which is pretty cool, but they just don't seem to come around enough to deal with the overcrowding issue.

So I got thinking, we can execute Doffs for incompetence, or those that try to mutiny, So why not prisioners. Should deal with the overcrowding nicely. True, I will probably not get the GPL, or even dilithium for executing prisoners, but honestly, It would be great if I could do something with these prisoners so I have more space to add more.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-08-2012, 11:55 AM
you should be able to dismiss them for dilithium unless I'm mistaken. You could also sell them on the exchange but unfortunately theres limited buyers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-08-2012, 11:55 AM
There is a 10-slot Prisoner assignment for the KDF from the Security Officer in the pipeline that should help with this kind of problem.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751
So after working on Maruadering for two KDF toons, I have found I have a problem. My brig is getting full of all these prisoners and is suffering some serious overcrowding issues. Ideally, I try and save them for the Orion Slavers, They pay in GPL for prisoners, which is pretty cool, but they just don't seem to come around enough to deal with the overcrowding issue.

So I got thinking, we can execute Doffs for incompetence, or those that try to mutiny, So why not prisioners. Should deal with the overcrowding nicely. True, I will probably not get the GPL, or even dilithium for executing prisoners, but honestly, It would be great if I could do something with these prisoners so I have more space to add more.
i'd be willing to buy some prissoners off you. i need some new "toys"
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Just checked my mail, and I have 100 prisoners "stored" there.

While you at it, think you could increase the frequency of labor camp assignments too?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Just checked my mail, and I have 100 prisoners "stored" there.

While you at it, think you could increase the frequency of labor camp assignments too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751

have u looked fo the "forced labor camp" missions give up 5 prisoners andgain 500 D-ore. they mosly in pi canis. but have been seen in eta eridani and omega leonis
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasten_Blaster View Post
have u looked fo the "forced labor camp" missions give up 5 prisoners andgain 500 D-ore. they mosly in pi canis. but have been seen in eta eridani and omega leonis
Yeah, these are what I am referring to, but seems like they are not always available. Is there are cooldown on these? Although, admittedly, I don't always go to Pi Canis. I usually pick them up in Eti Eridani.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Yeah, these are what I am referring to, but seems like they are not always available. Is there are cooldown on these? Although, admittedly, I don't always go to Pi Canis. I usually pick them up in Eti Eridani.
i've seen a max of 4 different ones in pi canis in my xp theres almost always 1 going on there at almost any given time i log on so i'd hang out there if i were do. and do the pi canis sorties including the daily missions the 3 put together are worth 4300 D-ore for 30 mins work and ur not cheating like ppl do with the foundry missions daily plus it kills time while u wait
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-08-2012, 02:35 PM
the kdf "take up an assignment slot for 8 hours to exchange prisoners for a bit more dilithium ore than executing them outright" assignments show up in ee, pc, and regulus, and can also be found from your tac dept head in those sectors.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
There is a 10-slot Prisoner assignment for the KDF from the Security Officer in the pipeline that should help with this kind of problem.
Awww thank goodness I might be able to free up my mailbox now I wanna bring it down a few digits