Lt. Commander
# 11
05-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Post them to the exchange, people buy them. I sell a few here and there myself sometimes.

NOT THAT I CONDONE SLAVERY...

-J
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-09-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Yeah, these are what I am referring to, but seems like they are not always available. Is there are cooldown on these? Although, admittedly, I don't always go to Pi Canis. I usually pick them up in Eti Eridani.

I see them in Reg, PV, PC, and EE. They are also available under your tactical officer in sectors. I make 1500-2500d / day just from prisoners when I play my KDFs
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectreofwar View Post
Post them to the exchange, people buy them. I sell a few here and there myself sometimes.

NOT THAT I CONDONE SLAVERY...

-J
I think its more of the point of federation has high volume of refugees, kdf has high volume of prisoners, there is a sink for refugees... not so much for prisoners...
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-09-2012, 02:38 PM
still looking to buy prisoners
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuxidemus
I think its more of the point of federation has high volume of refugees, kdf has high volume of prisoners, there is a sink for refugees... not so much for prisoners...
Prisoner Exchange, Sell Prisoneers to Orion Syndicate, Forced Labor (sector) 4x prisoners = 500d (crit 1500), Forced Labor (colony) 3x prisoners = 350d
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuboyT View Post
Prisoner Exchange, Sell Prisoneers to Orion Syndicate, Forced Labor (sector) 4x prisoners = 500d (crit 1500), Forced Labor (colony) 3x prisoners = 350d
Plenty of other ways to make dilithium but for the KDF not an equal playing field for what refugees offer the federation which was the point which was missed since I'm well aware of those missions...
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Negotiate Prisoner Exchange uses prisoners, has a chance of resulting in a standard species duty officer with Resolve.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Negotiate Prisoner Exchange uses prisoners, has a chance of resulting in a standard species duty officer with Resolve.
If its always given a duty officer for doing that mission then must have been bugged for me although I find there are some missions I cannot recall off hand but a lot of times engineering ones that say they give a special item but I never get anything for might been my problem with it and why I never did it. Trying to hunt one of these Negotiate Prisoner Exchanges but haven't found it yet to see if it gives me one or not...
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
The biggest problem i find is that Prisoners are just not as valuable as Refugees, and the reason i say this is because of the Asylum type missions, EVERY Asylum type mission gives a very good chance of a blue or purple doff ( usuall around 12-20% for a purple and 48-60% for a blue), this alone makes them a LOT more usefull than prisoners, the best we can expect from a prisoner is a blue doff (from the prisoner exchange, and that has only a low chance of the blue, its more than likely you only get a green) or a few hundred dil from an 8hr job that gives very little CXP.

If indeed you intend to keep prisoners as 'more of a KDF thing and refugees as more of a fed thing' (thats your words from a short conversation we had on doffjobs a couple weeks ago) Prisoners REALLY need there usefulllness boosting significantly to bring them into line with refugees on the fed side (and adding missions that give a bit of dil WILL NOT do that) the KDF will still be significantly worse off.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by specter22
The biggest problem i find is that Prisoners are just not as valuable as Refugees, and the reason i say this is because of the Asylum type missions, EVERY Asylum type mission gives a very good chance of a blue or purple doff ( usuall around 12-20% for a purple and 48-60% for a blue), this alone makes them a LOT more usefull than prisoners, the best we can expect from a prisoner is a blue doff (from the prisoner exchange, and that has only a low chance of the blue, its more than likely you only get a green) or a few hundred dil from an 8hr job that gives very little CXP.

If indeed you intend to keep prisoners as 'more of a KDF thing and refugees as more of a fed thing' (thats your words from a short conversation we had on doffjobs a couple weeks ago) Prisoners REALLY need there usefulllness boosting significantly to bring them into line with refugees on the fed side (and adding missions that give a bit of dil WILL NOT do that) the KDF will still be significantly worse off.
Maybe add a tab in like the brig for us to be govenor of our own dilithium mining colony/prison with doff missions for it? LOL... Tie in dilithium and duty officer rewards for executing or highly dangerous missions they could die from or something to that nature... Just a thought a little fun to have with our prisoners before we kill them since its eventually going to happen...