Lt. Commander
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120423a.18

UPDATED to clarify Runabout pet note.

General:
  • Pressing Escape and changing maps will no longer cause the power tray to change positions.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented dragging powers to the power trays.
  • Foundry authors should get better results when setting up dialog trees with Bridge Officers, especially on the Klingon side.
  • Updated tooltips and descriptions for some carrier pets to resolve some typos.
  • Runabout carrier pet Tractor Beam performance scales with their quality level.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
General:
  • Updated tooltips and descriptions for some carrier pets to resolve some typos.
Does this mean that the Skills needed to improve Carrier pet proformance are returning to their power tooltips?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120423a.18

General:
  • Improved the version of tractor beam for each version of the Runabout carrier pet.
Please tell me you're joking here?

Are you serious?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
ST.17.20120423a.18

General:
Thanks zero, I could kiss you......
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Quote:
ST.17.20120423a.18

General:
  • Pressing Escape and changing maps will no longer cause the power tray to change positions.
  • Foundry authors should get better results when setting up dialog trees with Bridge Officers, especially on the Klingon side.
  • Improved the version of tractor beam for each version of the Runabout carrier pet.
Seriously? It wasnt bad enough you gave pets the ability to spam tractor beam? now your making it MORE POWERFULL? Do u even consider the implications of things like this? 8 of these things throwing out tractor beams was already bad enough, but now there even better at it? Sometimes i really don't think any of you at cryptic play your own game....
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by specter22
Seriously? It wasnt bad enough you gave pets the ability to spam tractor beam? now your making it MORE POWERFULL? Do u even consider the implications of things like this? 8 of these things throwing out tractor beams was already bad enough, but now there even better at it? Sometimes i really don't think any of you at cryptic play your own game....
I haven't gotten a chance to test it yet but couldn't that just mean they fixed it so it doesn't get spammed so much?
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
ST.17.20120423a.18

General:
Lololololololol.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Improved the version of tractor beam for each version of the Runabout carrier pet.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
ST.17.20120423a.18

General:
MK xi and MK xii armor bug fixed yet ? its still happening
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
[*]Improved the version of tractor beam for each version of the Runabout carrier pet.[/list]
are ****ing kidding me? We are complaing about the pets with tractor beam since the first day the went out, and now u improve them? Come to a pvp match and try to play with 5 tractors beams stacked on you all the time.

I'm really starting to belive that u guys are making fun of us...