Lt. Commander
# 1 terran
05-11-2012, 08:48 PM
i just get confused by this term some times, but after looking into it, terran would refer to anything human correct? such as human food, human ships,human pets, human culture, human weapons, humans themselves?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixboneheadxix
i just get confused by this term some times, but after looking into it, terran would refer to anything human correct? such as human food, human ships,human pets, human culture, human weapons, humans themselves?
Terra, latin for Earth http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
Terra, latin for Earth http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth
ahh ok thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-12-2012, 01:05 AM
In the case of this game though, Terran refers specifically to humans and human related things from the evil 'Mirror Universe'. So you have the Terran Empire instead of the Federation, humans are referred to as Terrans, that kind of thing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-12-2012, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw
In the case of this game though, Terran refers specifically to humans and human related things from the evil 'Mirror Universe'. So you have the Terran Empire instead of the Federation, humans are referred to as Terrans, that kind of thing.
thats what i thought then i started noticing other things, so i looked into it and yes in the mirror universe it is the terran empire, but in the normal universe all things human are still refered to as terran by other races